Here are 5 samples of carpet you’ll find throughout the property. This is only a fraction of what you’ll find throughout )I have are a few more on Facebook).
1. Frank Sinatra – You’ll find this when you enter the hotel from valet. This is awesome.
2. Welcome To Las Vegas Postcard – This is located towards the hotel rooms. It’s pretty cool to see a vintage postcard as carpeting.
3. 26th Floor – This is just general hotel hallway carpeting. It’s not what you’d normally see on the floor of a casino hotel.
4. Hey There – This is located in the valet entrance near Sinatra.
5. Horsie! – This giant horse is located just outside of the Congo conference room. It’s an interesting design touch to continue random ideas all the way into the conference area.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- T-Bones Chophouse At Red Rock Casino Receives Kobe Beef Certification and Debuts New Menu Offerings - September 1, 2023
- “Wayne: Up Close And Personal” Residency Extended Into 2024 At Flamingo Las Vegas - September 1, 2023
- Legendary Peter Luger Steak House is Now Accepting Reservations at Caesars Palace - September 1, 2023