A couple weeks ago I gave a list of the best sportsbooks in Las Vegas and the most overrated sportsbooks in Las Vegas. Today I want to highlight a few underrated sportsbooks in Las Vegas to watch and bet on the games.
The casinos stretch from the Las Vegas strip, to Summerlin and downtown Vegas. While, these may not be the best places to watch games they’re all excellent.
- Red Rock – Because of its off the Vegas strip location, not many people talk about the Red Rock sportsbook and that’s what makes it underrated. It’s a great place to watch sports if you happen to be out in the burbs. There is a lot of room, they give drink tickets for wagers and they count bets towards your Station Casinos players club.
- El Cortez – This sportsbook was renovated a few years ago. Last year they teamed up with Station Casinos so you can earn players club points with your bets. While not huge, this sportsbook is clean and a decent place downtown to watch and bet the games.
- Mandalay Bay – This is the southern most casino on the Las Vegas strip and it’s not the newest, but it’s pretty large and gets overflow from Luxor and Excalibur to make watching games here exciting. If you play video poker you can drink for free here while you watch the games. Consider that a bonus.
- Tropicana – This was Cantor Gaming’s first strip casino remodel that re-opened last year (while M Resort is technically on the strip it’s about 4 miles away). The sportsbook has that bland Cantor Gaming feel with the red work stations, but it’s a really large room with a lot of space to spread out. Because it’s so new, the TV screens are only second to Venetian.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Donny Osmond Extends Las Vegas Residency at Harrah’s Las Vegas - February 8, 2024
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Debuts Glass Bar in Winter 2024 - January 25, 2024
- The Killers Las Vegas Residency Kicks Off August 14th at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - January 23, 2024