Earlier this summer Anchor Bar, “Home of the Original Buffalo Wings™“, opened a Vegas location at the Grand Canal Shops food court at The Venetian.
The wings aren’t the cheapest in Vegas but they’re fairly priced and probably the best I’ve had in Vegas. The menu is huge and offers a wide variety of Buffalo’d foods. (You can see the full review on Vegas Chatter while it’s still live.)
When I visited Anchor Bar in June I didn’t notice that they had 2 TV’s to the left side of the bar because they were turned off. You can see a picture of the screens here. During NFL Sunday’s these TV’s will be showing NFL games. One TV will always be dedicated to the home town Buffalo Bills.
Anchor Bar will offering specials if you want to eat some wings with a side of Bills football. I don’t like missing NFL action so I’d probably wait for the 1pm games since there are usually only 3 or 4 games at once. Here are the specials available on NFL Sunday:
Anchor Bar is offering a limited number of special “Hot Seat” packages during the game of your choice – from kickoff to the last play – for $100:
· Guaranteed front row Anchor Bar seat for the game of your choice (there are less than 10 seats)
· Double Wing Combo
· Unlimited Genesee or PBR
· 20% all other purchases during the game
· A free wing sauce pack during Buffalo Bills game if they win!
Football lovers can also enjoy a special game day menu with –
· Mini Beef on Weck, Wings & a Beer $16
· Single Wing Combo & a 16 oz. Beer $19
· Two Commemorative Flask 64oz Beers & Double Wing Combo $90
· Single Wing Combo & 40oz. Cocktail $30
· Double Wing Combo & Two 16oz Beers $36
· Four Quarters & Four Shots $20
· Bucket of Four 24oz Beers (PBR or Genesee) $25
· Wing Head Hat Special – Commemorative Wing Head hat filled with 20 Wings $45
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- “The One Back In Vegas!” Friends Scores in Vegas with an Epic 25th Anniversary Celebration - September 14, 2019
- Are You An MGM M Life Rewards Member? How Its New Changes Affect You - September 13, 2019
- Caesars Las Vegas Upgrades - September 11, 2019