LAS VEGAS (July 24, 2023) – Summer is in full swing in Las Vegas! Guests can munch on delicious brunch, enjoy seasonal dishes and sip on summer cocktails at a new lounge in the heart of The Strip.
Brighten the Day with Brunch:
Brunch is available on Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Restauranteur and television star Lisa Vanderpump now serves a tasty brunch on Friday and Saturday at Vanderpump Cocktail Garden.
New brunch food items include:
- Monte Cristo – made with rosemary ham, scrambled eggs, Gruyère cheese and spiced grape jelly
- Mini Smoked Salmon Bagels – made with smoked salmon, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, avocado, herbed mascarpone and caper berries
- Mixed Berry Waffles – made with banana-infused waffles, pink chocolate curls, powdered sugar and maple Syrup
- Garden on Toast – made with smashed avocado, jalapeño, grilled corn, radish, roasted tomatoes, roasted sweet peppers, red onions and multigrain toast
For those looking for an Instagram-worthy shot display, the new B.T.E (Big Tree Energy) holds eight shot glasses. Guests can choose one of the signature shots to fill the branches.
New cocktails include:
- WOOF WOOF – made with Vanderpump Vodka, crème de cacao, white chocolate liqueur, almond milk, coconut cream and chocolate bitters. The delicious cocktail is a partnership effort created with The Vanderpump Dogs Foundation and air carrier JSX. JSX is donating $1 to the Vanderpump Dog Foundation for every WOOF WOOF cocktail sold at Vanderpump à Paris at Paris Las Vegas and Vanderpump Cocktail Garden at Caesars Palace.
Regular Brunch is available Thursday through Monday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Crab Brunch is available Thursday through Monday from 1 to 3 p.m.
Dinner is available Thursday through Monday from 3 to 10 p.m. and Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:30 to 10 p.m.
Due to popular demand, the iconic Bacchanal Buffet now offers brunch five days a week, in addition to dinner daily. Foodies can choose from more than 250 dishes across 10 different kitchens, including nine chef-attended action stations. Fan-favorites include the seafood, American, Latin and soup/Southeast Asian kitchens, as well as the dessert station. Seafood lovers can visit the buffet in the early afternoon Thursday through Monday for a special Crab Brunch.
Brunch is available Friday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Dinner is available daily from 4:30 to 9:45 p.m.
Visitors looking for a light, refreshing drink this summer can try the Corsa Verde. The latest specialty cocktail at GIADA features Stoli vanilla vodka, Mount Rigi liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup, egg whites and muddled basil leaves.
New Seasonal Dishes to Taste:
Dinner is available daily from 4 to 10 p.m.
Martha Stewart is inviting all hungry guests to her “home” at The Bedford by Martha Stewart. The restaurant has introduced several seasonal dishes to the menu using Martha’s favorite recipes.
Seasonal items include:
- Artichokes Two Ways – made with steamed globe and fried baby artichokes, lemon wedges and sherry-shallot vinaigrette
- Alexis’ Chopped Salad – made with asparagus, radish, English peas, haricot vert, Fresno peppers, red onion, yellow wax beans, English cucumber, cilantro and rice wine vinaigrette
- Grilled Jumbo Asparagus with Hollandaise (Side)
- Raspberry Rhubarb Crisp – made with fresh raspberries, orange zest and rhubarb and served with crème fraîche ice cream
The bake shop is open daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Famed pastry chef Dominique Ansel has introduced savory ficelle sandwiches to his Las Vegas bakery. The sandwiches are available daily from 10 a.m. to close in the bake shop.
New ficelle sandwiches include:
- Ham, Brie and Cornichon – made with sliced ham, French brie, cornichons and Dijon and served on house-made laminated ficelle bread
- Smoked Salmon and Crème Fraiche – made with smoked salmon, crème fraiche, capers, red onion, lemon zest and chives and served on house-made laminated ficelle bread
- Roasted Vegetables and Ricotta – made with yellow squash, zucchini, tomato roasted with thyme and olive oil, lemon ricotta spread, roasted red pepper, artichoke, olives and balsamic and served on house-made laminated ficelle bread
The August Cronut® Yuzu Curd with Cheesecake Ganache will be available from Aug. 1 to 31.
The restaurant is open daily from 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Chef Gordon Ramsay is bringing the heat to Las Vegas with his latest menu items now available at Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN.
New dishes include:
- Golden Beet Salad – made with goat cheese, pistachios, citrus and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Oven Roasted Octopus – made with crispy potatoes, pickled peppers, romesco and chimichurri
- Grilled Australian Lamb – made with sauteéd spinach, romesco and harissa lamb jus
- Heirloom Baby Carrots – made with hot honey and vadouvan
New cocktails include:
- Lavender Muse – made with Absolut Citron, lavender syrup, cucumber, lemon and sparkling water
- Free Spirit – made with tangerine basil, lemon and club soda
The restaurant is open Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Guy Fieri has introduced 10 new dynamite dishes to his restaurant at The LINQ
Hotel + Experience. Visitors can enjoy Fieri’s latest flavorful creations below for lunch or dinner.
New menu items include:
- American Royal Ribs – Real Deal St. Louis-style pork ribs dry rubbed and hardwood smoked, basted in Guy’s bourbon brown sugar BBQ sauce and served with four cheese mac ‘n’ cheese, jalapeño glazed cornbread and house-made slaw
- The OG Ringer Burger – made with crispy rojo onion ring, Guy’s bourbon brown sugar BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle (LTOP), super melty cheese (SMC) and Donkey Sauce on a garlic buttered brioche bun
- Potato Fried Crispy Chicken Sandwich – potato chip-fried chicken breast, piled high with tomatoes, pickles, house slaw and spicy mayo on a crusty hoagie roll
- The Righteous Reuben – corned beef, sweet ‘n’ sour cabbage, Gruyère cheese, pickle chips and spicy sauce piled high on grilled marble rye
- “Koreatown” Tacos – marinated, thin-cut ribeye, avocado-lime mash, kimchi, pico de gallo, spicy mayo and corn tortillas
Visit the Latest Destinations with Caesars Entertainment:
The Lounge is open daily from 11 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
The Lounge, which recently opened in the heart of Harrah’s
Las Vegas casino floor, offers an intimate setting with plush seating where guests can relax and unwind with craft cocktails and curated spirits. Visitors can watch their team on one of the many TV screens or try their luck on the new bar top multi-game machines. The beverage menu features a selection of signature cocktails, wine and beer (draft, bottled or canned).
Signature cocktails include:
- Banana-rama – made with Absolut Vodka, banana liqueur, butterscotch schnapps, vanilla syrup, half-and-half and cinnamon
- Cabaret Star – made with Casamigos Reposado Tequila, La Marca Prosecco, passion fruit purée, fresh lime juice and vanilla syrup
The restaurant is open Sunday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 7 a.m. to midnight.
Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Sports Kitchen has rolled out at Horseshoe
Las Vegas. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the new dining concept features sports bar favorites with Guy’s signature flavor and flair. Guests can also enjoy a variety of refreshing margaritas made from Guy’s Santo Tequila brand, cocktails, bottled and draft beer, and wine.
“Out-of-bounds” bites include:
- The Crispy Cheese – a burger made with a beef patty, super melty cheese (SMC), a crispy cheese skirt, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles (LTOP) and served with Guy’s Donkey Sauce and a garlic butter toasted brioche bun branded with the official Flavortown logo
- Watermelon Mezcal – a salad featuring watermelon infused with Guy’s Santo Mezquila, arugula, pepitas brittle, radishes, pickled watermelon rind and crumbled cotija cheese
- Quesa-Birria Mexican “Pizza” – a cheese-crusted quesadilla served with braised beef, pico de gallo, crumbled cotija cheese, cilantro and lime crema and a side of birria consomé
- “Do-Nut Try This At Home” Donut Burger – a beef patty with super melty cheese (SMC), bacon, pickles, caramelized onion and Donkey Sauce that is tempura battered and served with spicy ketchup
- The Big Brookie – a signature dessert prepared in a cast iron skillet and served as a double chocolate brownie cookie with vanilla bean ice cream, crushed pretzels and salted whiskey caramel
The following two tabs change content below.
Las Vegas Writer, Marketer, Consultant. I love Vegas and everything about it. When in Vegas do 3 things: eat, drink & gamble.