LAS VEGAS – Ready, set, HIKE! The Biggest Big Game Bash will return to Downtown Las Vegas Events Center on Sunday, February 2, 2020 for one of the mostly highly anticipated sporting events of the year.
The fifth annual party is free to enter and will raise the bar with prime game viewing options and spacious socializing areas. Football fans are invited to score on exciting offerings and amenities including play-by-plays on a massive stadium screen, live odds from Circa Sports, private Man Caves, reservable tables, delicious food vendors and more.
On game day, guests can upgrade their experience with one of Downtown Las Vegas Events Center’s private man caves and tableside offerings:
• The Ultimate Man Cave – Live the MVP life in style! The private, 20-person Man Caves include a 70-inch HD LED TV, personal beer pong table and corn hole area, two plush leather couches to lounge on and a clear view of the massive stadium screen outside. The Man Caves can be reserved for a $5,000 food or beverage minimum on the lower deck and a $4,000 minimum on the upper deck.
• Tableside Action – To take the party up a notch, guests can reserve premium tables, starting at a $60-per-person food or beverage minimum. Reservations for tables can be made online at downtownwatchzone.com.
The event is open to the public for ages 21 and over. For table price packaging and Man Caves, visit www.downtownwatchzone.com.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Donny Osmond Extends Las Vegas Residency at Harrah’s Las Vegas - February 8, 2024
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Debuts Glass Bar in Winter 2024 - January 25, 2024
- The Killers Las Vegas Residency Kicks Off August 14th at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - January 23, 2024