I didn’t think much of the Rolling Stones slot machine when I saw it next to the Batman TV show slot machine display last year at G2E. It looked cool for someone that liked the Stones but I don’t really like the Stones. The game looked similar to other Aristocrat slot machines which also wasn’t exciting.
That said, the 5.1 speakers and iChair you see on The Walking Dead slot machine should be great for a music slot machine. If you like the Rolling Stones then you should enjoy this game. I’ll hold out on music based slot machines until there’s a Queens Of The Stoneage slot machine.
Press Release with details on the Rolling Stones slot machine are below:
Aristocrat has transformed the game and now unleashes whirlwind of iconic rock, The Rolling Stones™ Slot Machine!
Hot Licks will spill from the Rolling Stones Slot Machine, putting players in the front row with the world’s greatest rock ‘n’ roll band! The themed fascia is instantly recognizable, and the game itself is endlessly entertaining.
Players settle into the immersive iChair and experience 5.1 surround sound while their favorite Stones songs play, and animation on the interactive LCD screen spin and merge into concert footage.
The game begs players to go on a roll with four interactive features with high hit rates:
· In Wild Licks, the Rolling Stones Lick logo randomly appears and licks wilds onto the screen
· In Rock ‘N’ Roll Steel Wheel, players spin to win credits, World Tour Picks or Start Me Up! Free Games
· In World Tour Picks, players pick international Licks for credit prizes; if the player finds all 4 band members they win all prizes and a bonus band member pick
· Seven free games are awarded and played on an 80-line 10×5 reel set on the top screen in Start Me Up! Free Games
Rolling Stones™ is a 40-line game that can be configured for 1c, 2c or 5c denominations, has a low volatility, a minimum bet of 50 credits and a max bet of 250 credits.
Optimized for the VIRIDIAN WS™ feature Top box cabinet, The Rolling Stones Slot Machine will bring satisfaction to your floor.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- T-Bones Chophouse At Red Rock Casino Receives Kobe Beef Certification and Debuts New Menu Offerings - September 1, 2023
- “Wayne: Up Close And Personal” Residency Extended Into 2024 At Flamingo Las Vegas - September 1, 2023
- Legendary Peter Luger Steak House is Now Accepting Reservations at Caesars Palace - September 1, 2023