The casino always has the advantage in gambling so they’re guaranteed to make money as long as they have customers. The amount of money made in a casino probably wouldn’t surprise anyone. When we see gaming revenue it’s usually in bulk form from quarterly reports.
Sure the bulk numbers are impressive but when you see the table game and slot machine revenue from Wynn and Las Vegas Sands (The Venetian and The Palazzo) broken down by day per table (updated for clarity) by fool.com you might be surprised.
Las Vegas Sands
- Table Game Revenue Per Day – $3,737
- Slot Machine Revenue Per Day – $185
- Table Game Revenue Per Day – $8.130
- Slot Machine Revenue Per Day – $276
These numbers are impressive but are dwarfed by similar revenue from Las Vegas Sands and Wynn Macau casinos (see full chart here).
Wynn has some of the biggest baccarat games in Las Vegas so the difference in table game revenue between Las Vegas Sands and Wynn doesn’t come as much of a surprise. The difference in slot machine revenue is a bit surprising since Las Vegas Sands has so many more slot machines between their properties.
Whatever the case people are losing a lot of money every day gambling in these casinos. If we do win the casino will just sue for their losses anyway.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Vegas News | Paradise Park Out, Golf Back at Wynn, and More Vegas - November 11, 2018
- Park MGM Finally Coming Together - November 9, 2018
- What’s Hot in Las Vegas: Give thanks to Sin City’s new sensations in November - November 9, 2018