When in Vegas for Business
When people think of Las Vegas, they often think of a city where people travel to for long weekends, spend lots of money on gambling and/or clubs, and then head home. But Las Vegas has a much different kind of customer, one that fills in the gaps for those long weekends: the business traveller. Traveling to Las Vegas for business can be a different experience and Bloomberg has a guide for the business traveller.
This guide is awesome, but I’m not sure how it pertains to specifically business travellers. Sure there’s no mention of day/night clubs and bars, but there’s plenty of information on gambling and strip clubs. In my world, when people travel on business, there is a need to act professional. I’m not sure how strip clubs fit into all of that.
All of that aside, the article is full of good advice. There is really good information that the occasional visitor wouldn’t know. Things such as:
- Cabs can’t pick you up on the side of the road
- House edge for many popular casino games
- Using a players card every time you gamble
- Put all charges you can on your hotel bill
- Avoid ATMs at the casino
I think the information in this article isn’t so much for a business traveller as it is for anyone who just needs to know some tips for having a good time in Las Vegas. After all, who wouldn’t want to know how to get casino comps, save on transportation, and know the right games to play? These tips are valuable and can go a long way to helping someone maximize their Vegas experience.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- M Resort Spa Casino Celebrates Reopening and Announces “No Resort Fee Summer” - June 25, 2020
- Station Casinos to Celebrate America’s Independence with a Fireworks Spectacular at Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch Resort - June 22, 2020
- Sahara Las Vegas announces launch of table game reservation system - June 16, 2020