I can’t say that I would be very excited to see Fat Axl and his Guns N Roses cover band at the Hard Rock but I think I’d like one of their drinks. Culinary Dropout debuted these three specialty cocktails to coincide with the latest GnR residency at the Hard Rock.
- Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door – Angel’s Envy “Headmaster’s Private Reserve” Bourbon, Grand Marnier, Apricot Sour
- Welcome To The Jungle – Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Pineapple, Lime, Red Strip Jamaican Lager
- Sweet Child O’ Mine – Licor 43, Lemon Sour, Angry Orchard Hard Cider
Since I enjoy bourbon and Grand Marnier I think Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door would be my favorite of these drinks. Each drink is $12 which is on the higher end of the price range that you should expect for this kind of cocktail at the Hard Rock. These drinks would probably cost about $10 at Hard Rock if not for the Guns N Roses name.
Seeing a 50-year-old man sing songs written by a 20-year-old rarely works out. Download or buy the CD of “Appetite For Destruction” and hear how Guns N Roses songs were meant to be heard.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas to Open with No Resort Fees, Complimentary Self-Parking & Wi-Fi - February 26, 2021
- MGM Resorts Kicks Off 2021 Pool Season - February 26, 2021
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Unveils Unique Rooftop Pool Experiences With The Opening of the Pool District - February 26, 2021