“Vegas” was what I expected – It was a typical cop drama from CBS and it’s not really about Las Vegas. After 3 minutes, I was pretty sure I didn’t like the show. I’m not sure if the show is good or bad, but it’s definitely not for me and it probably is bad. It feels as if this show was made for my parents.
Here’s my takeaway:
- There’s a good guy. That’s the the tough guy cowboy played by Dennis Quaid.
- There’s the mob guys. Played by Michael Chicklis and James Russo (who was better in his one episode of Las Vegas).
- There’s othermpeople to fill time and create a plot around the guys mobsters and cowboy.
- There’s the awful green screen looking scenes of Las Vegas that were filmed on a soundstage.
There was very little “Vegas” in the first episode of “Vegas”. Las Vegas scenery that seemed somewhat genuine might have kept me interested in the show, but the scenery they did have looked cartoony and bad.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Beating The Book: The 9th Annual Vegas Lifestyle Show: A Man’s Guide to Sin City - January 24, 2020
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Will Rock One Last Time During “The Las Great Party Weekend,” Jan. 30 – Feb. 2 - January 23, 2020
- Circa Resort & Casino in Las Vegas Reveals Restaurant Lineup Ahead of December 2020 Opening - January 22, 2020