“Vegas” On CBS Got It’s Shot. Now We’re Done
“Vegas” was what I expected – It was a typical cop drama from CBS and it’s not really about Las Vegas. After 3 minutes, I was pretty sure I didn’t like the show. I’m not sure if the show is good or bad, but it’s definitely not for me and it probably is bad. It feels as if this show was made for my parents.
Here’s my takeaway:
- There’s a good guy. That’s the the tough guy cowboy played by Dennis Quaid.
- There’s the mob guys. Played by Michael Chicklis and James Russo (who was better in his one episode of Las Vegas).
- There’s othermpeople to fill time and create a plot around the guys mobsters and cowboy.
- There’s the awful green screen looking scenes of Las Vegas that were filmed on a soundstage.
There was very little “Vegas” in the first episode of “Vegas”. Las Vegas scenery that seemed somewhat genuine might have kept me interested in the show, but the scenery they did have looked cartoony and bad.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- M Resort Spa Casino Celebrates Reopening and Announces “No Resort Fee Summer” - June 25, 2020
- Station Casinos to Celebrate America’s Independence with a Fireworks Spectacular at Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch Resort - June 22, 2020
- Sahara Las Vegas announces launch of table game reservation system - June 16, 2020