If you follow me on twitter you’ve probably noticed that I’ve contributed a bunch of stories from my last trip to Las Vegas to Vegas Chatter. In case you missed any of the action, here are all of the stories together.
- Score! We got the “Spaceballs” room at Planet Hollywood – Exactly what the title says. If you’d like to see more pics, check my flickr from the trip.
- Hey, Who You Callin a Slot? – I talk about my first and only slot tournament.
- One Cent, Five Cent, Bananas! – Why I love penny (and nickle) slots.
- We May Need a new word for Douchebag – The most overused word in Vegas Vernacular. Seriously. Stop. It’s rude. The term also “jumped the shark” at least 6 months ago. Get over it and yourself. While you’re at it, stop making fun of Justin Bieber. You’re just showing how old and out of touch you are. OK, I’ll relax.
I had a great time putting these together for someone else and it was nice to have editing by people that know how to write. 🙂 I hope to do more guest blogging in the future.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- New Vegas Visitor Survey Reveals Some Surprising Insights On Gambling - April 24, 2019
- Comedy has a new home at Wynn Las Vegas - April 24, 2019
- Get Ready For More Electronic Blackjack At A Casino Near You - April 22, 2019