Since Station Casinos owns part of the UFC they throw viewing parties at some of their casinos for each Pay Per View. The casinos are different for each pay per view. Here are their parties for the UFC fights this weekend.
The below parties have doors at 5 p.m., $10 cover and are 21 years or older.
- Grand Ballroom at Palace Station
- Club Madrid at Sunset Station
- Chrome Showroom at Santa Fe Station
- Rocks Lounge at Red Rock Resort
- Lobby Bar at Green Valley Ranch
Wildfire Valley View will also host a free viewing party in its lounge area.
You can usually watch the preliminary fights in the sportsbook. Station Casinos cannot take bets on UFC because of their partnership. If you want to bet UFC fights you might want to load up a William Hill or Cantor Gaming account.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Circa Halfway Home – Construction Progress - December 11, 2019
- Bleacher Report Debuts Live Interactive Betting Game Show at B/R Studio in Caesars Palace Las Vegas Sports Book - December 10, 2019
- Bellagio Reveals The Mayfair Supper Club’s Multi-Act Entertainment Programming - December 10, 2019