Las Vegas, NV (Jan. 26, 2021) – The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas has launched an all-new loyalty program – Grazie Rewards – that was designed with every guest in mind. Grazie Rewards provides members with more ways to earn access and benefits based on total spend throughout the resort and casinos, including slots, table games, hotel, food and beverage outlets, and retail.
Members of Grazie Rewards are always guaranteed the best suite rates, saving up to 30% off rates when booking direct. In addition, members can receive comps and resort credits based on casino play. An exciting new feature of Grazie Rewards, for the first time ever, members can earn Tier Points and Grazie Gifts Points while playing table games. Additional benefits include exclusive ticket presale opportunities, at least 10% off gondola rides and services at Canyon Ranch spa + fitness, additional personalized offers and promotions, and more.
“We are always looking for new ways to give our guests ‘the world’ by offering more experiences during their stay at The Venetian,” said George Markantonis, president and chief operating officer of The Venetian Resort. “Grazie Rewards was designed to do just that. We’ve extended Grazie Rewards beyond the traditional casino loyalty program, allowing members to earn points on nearly every aspect of their stay with us, which unlocks greater benefits as they advance to the next tier.”
Grazie Rewards features four “member tiers” providing the opportunity to achieve a higher tier faster than ever before, earning additional rewards and benefits. While staying at the resort, points can be earned in three categories:
• Tier Points, which determine a member’s tier in the program and are earned based on spend throughout the resort including accommodations, gaming, retail, spa, food and beverage.
• Grazie Rewards Points, which are earned when playing any slot machine in the casinos. These are redeemable for slot credits or resort comps.
• Grazie Gifts Points, which are earned when playing any slot machine or table game in the casinos. These points can be redeemed for exciting gifts at the annual Grazie Gifts shopping experience in November.
Grazie Rewards has replaced the previous Grazie loyalty program and existing members have been automatically enrolled in Grazie Rewards. Membership in the program is complimentary and guests can enroll while visiting The Venetian Resort, by phone when making a reservation, or online at Venetian.com/grazie.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas to Open with No Resort Fees, Complimentary Self-Parking & Wi-Fi - February 26, 2021
- MGM Resorts Kicks Off 2021 Pool Season - February 26, 2021
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Unveils Unique Rooftop Pool Experiences With The Opening of the Pool District - February 26, 2021