You know I’ve enjoyed my monthly visits to The Cosmopolitan this year. In fact, I’m sending this during my November visit. This Holiday Sale seems like a great deal for anyone looking to explore The Cosmopolitan.
LAS VEGAS (Nov. 3, 2021) – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is announcing its best offer of the year with the return of its exclusive Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, featuring a highly sought-after up to 50 percent off each night of stay on applicable dates.
The offer is available for booking through Tuesday, Nov. 30 and can be applied to select travel dates through the end of January 2022. Escape to Las Vegas where guests can relax and enjoy in the resort’s recently refreshed luxury rooms.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer
• A discounted rate of up to 50 percent off each night of stay on applicable dates
• Offer is available from Tuesday, Nov. 16 through Tuesday, Nov. 30 at 11:59 p.m. PST
*Bookable for stays through Jan. 31, 2022. Blackout dates apply.
While staying at The Cosmopolitan, guests and locals alike are invited to explore what’s new and noteworthy at the resort this holiday season:
• More than 3,000 luxurious guest rooms featuring the resort’s 24/7 digital concierge, Rose. A playful, Resident Mischief-Maker, Rose allows guests to stay unplugged while searching for the best there is to offer like reservations to the famed Restaurant Collection, in-the-know experiences and VIP tours.
Things To Do At The Cosmopolitan
• The beloved Ice Rink returns for its tenth holiday season, showcasing a 4,200-square-foot rooftop skating rink made of real ice, seasonal light bites and cocktails, a holiday village with firepits for s’mores making, a new-to-debut dining area called The Chalet, and fan-favorite holiday films displayed above the rink on the resort’s 65-foot marquee. Open daily from Nov. 16 – Jan. 2.
• Remaining at the forefront of the Las Vegas entertainment scene for over a decade, the luxury casino-resort sets the stage for an unforgettable NFR experience this December with several upcoming performances by Cody Jinks (Dec. 2, 3 & 5), Brantley Gilbert (Dec. 4), Cody Johnson (Dec. 8 & 9), Dierks Bentley (Dec. 10) and more.
• Ring in the New Year at the resort with a rooftop fireworks viewing party featuring uninterrupted views of the Strip skyline, a champagne toast amidst thousands of crystals at midnight in the three-story Chandelier Bar and an exclusive two-night engagement by iconic multi-platinum pop group, Maroon 5.
• Spiegelworld recently debuted its first fully integrated dining and cocktail concept, Superfrico, to the resort. Seamlessly blending the lines between art, fine dining and entertainment, the first-to-market concept is a modern dining experience full of spontaneity and surprising twists. The Italian American Psychedelic menu features generations-old Sicilian recipes combined with fearless innovation and creativity.
• Most recently added to Block 16 Urban Food Hall, Bâng Bar by Momofuku, is a popular NYC concept by celebrity Chef David Chang. Debuting back in April, Bâng Bar’s menu is centered in worldly flavors with delectable spit-roasted meats wrapped in freshly baked bâng bread, bringing a bold and crave-able, first-to-market culinary experience for guests to savor and enjoy.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Jack Binion’s Steak to Debut at Bally’s Las Vegas June 2022 as Resort Transitions to Horseshoe Las Vegas - May 24, 2022
- MGM Resorts International Announces Transaction to Acquire the Operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - May 17, 2022
- Caesars Entertainment’s Loyalty Program, Caesars Rewards®, Wins “Best Customer Service” and “Best Promotion” at Prestigious Freddie Awards - April 22, 2022