Press Release: LAS VEGAS (Jan. 13, 2020) – Tournament Madness takes over The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with the return of Hoops & Hops, a three-day college basketball luxury viewing experience March 19-21. Doors will be open from 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, and 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. on Saturday.
The extensive 40,000 square foot Belmont Ballroom, located on the fourth level of the Chelsea Tower, will transform into a wall-to-wall basketball mecca featuring multiple stadium-style high-definition projection screens and 10 betting stations within an on-site dedicated sports book. The interactive lounge will also include complimentary bar games, such as Golden Tee and Super Shot as well as a hardwood basketball court with a regulation hoop where fans can practice their skills in between the action. For breakfast and lunch, a collection of crave-able bites and courtside-inspired snacks are available for purchase on the cash and carry menu.
Hoops & Hops offers three distinct experiences:
• Thursday and Friday Single Day Open Bar Pass | $250 per pass, per day (+ Ticketmaster processing fees)
Enjoy open bar (includes well liquor, beer, wine, soda, and water) Interactive games, roundtable and bar seating are available on a first come, first serve basis. À la carte menu items will be available for purchase.
• Saturday Single Day Open Bar Pass | $150 per pass (+ Ticketmaster processing fees)
Enjoy open bar (includes well liquors, beer, wine, soda, and water – shots and Red Bull not included). Interactive games, roundtable and bar seating are available on a first come, first serve basis. À la carte menu items will be available for purchase.
• Reserved Seating – Guests looking to level up can reserve plush sofa seating, which includes premium access to VIP waitressed beverage service and an unlimited buffet of game-time favorites. Reservations can be made by emailing EntertainmentCabanaSales@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com, or calling (702) 698-6797 for day-of reservations.
Tickets for Hoops & Hops can be purchased at www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com or through Ticketmaster at 800.745.3000. All guests must be 21 and over. Guests will also receive complimentary entry into Marquee Nightclub with a valid Hoops & Hops wristband. Reservations and open bar packages will be available for Identity-member presale on Thursday, Jan. 16 at 10 a.m. PT and purchase on Friday, Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. PST.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Vegas News | MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay SOLD, New Caesars Takes Shape + More - January 20, 2020
- Revised Nevada Sports Betting Data Could Reveal Deeper Revenue Breakdown - January 15, 2020
- Station Casinos Debuts All-New Look of Select Rooms and Signature Suites at its Red Rock & Green Valley Ranch Casino Resort & Spa Locations - January 14, 2020