Las Vegas (Aug. 2, 2021) – Station Casinos is heading into football season with an array of new and convenient STN Sports experiences for sports betting fans to enjoy this season. The leading local gaming and entertainment provider just debuted an all-new STN Sports App featuring an enhanced user experience, a “splashy” STN Sports campaign starring Instagram comedian Matt Cutshall and a new executive at the helm of the sports division, Vice President of Race and Sports Operations Jason McCormick.
Highlights of the latest and greatest experiences from STN Sports this season include:
STN Sports Mobile Betting App
The new STN Sports App offers an enhanced user experience, making it faster and easier for guests to place wagers. Recently launched on July 28, the new specs include:
- Virtual play-by-play stats and scoring available in the “In Play” experience
- Additional remote funding options that will push users into the race and sportsbook action
quickly including Play+, PayNearMe, and now ACH.
- Ability to deposit funds for both race and sports
- Expanded “buy points” offerings in all football and basketball games
- Improved user experience and visual update
- Extended three-month transaction history for race
- To learn more about how to download the app, visit https://www.stnsports.com/
- Additional gaming promotions and bonuses including a new $500 new sign-up bonus through Oct. 31
Bring in the Lion: Station Casinos bets on humor with the next phase of their “splashy” STN Sports spots with an all-new campaign starring Instagram comedian Matt Cutshall. In the newly launched commercial, viewers find Cutshall explaining bets on “soccerball” and “tennisball” while wading through an ankle-deep fountain in front of a lawn sprinkler. The commercial will air on local broadcast and is already taking the internet by storm. A series of subsequent Cutshall-style skits will drop in the coming weeks. Link to video here.
Props for Days
STN Sports brings bettors one of the city’s most robust menu of interesting prop bets around including Tim Tebow’s total touchdowns, Julio Jones’ total touchdowns, Kyle Pitts’ total receiving yards, and many more.
Last Man Standing Contest
Station Casinos’ annual “picks” contest, offering bettors a chance to win up to $1 million dollars, is live. Sign-ups end Sept. 12. To learn more visit: https://www.stationcasinos.com/play/race-and-sports/
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Cynthia Kiser Murphey Joins the San Manuel Team as General Manager for The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas - September 22, 2021
- The Raiders Home Game Parties at Café Americano Caesars Palace - September 22, 2021
- Wayne Newton, Mr. Las Vegas, To Perform At Flamingo Las Vegas Beginning October 23 - September 22, 2021