Here are 5 samples of carpet you’ll find throughout the property. This is only a fraction of what you’ll find throughout )I have are a few more on Facebook).
1. Frank Sinatra – You’ll find this when you enter the hotel from valet. This is awesome.
2. Welcome To Las Vegas Postcard – This is located towards the hotel rooms. It’s pretty cool to see a vintage postcard as carpeting.
3. 26th Floor – This is just general hotel hallway carpeting. It’s not what you’d normally see on the floor of a casino hotel.
4. Hey There – This is located in the valet entrance near Sinatra.
5. Horsie! – This giant horse is located just outside of the Congo conference room. It’s an interesting design touch to continue random ideas all the way into the conference area.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Sting Extends Critically-Acclaimed Las Vegas Residency At Caesars Palace With New Dates April 1 – 9, 2023 - June 13, 2022
- Jack Binion’s Steak to Debut at Bally’s Las Vegas June 2022 as Resort Transitions to Horseshoe Las Vegas - May 24, 2022
- MGM Resorts International Announces Transaction to Acquire the Operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - May 17, 2022