Shocker: Angel Porrino Is Up Next At PeepShow
Reality TV star and Las Vegas darling Holly Madison’s one-time assistant Angel Porrino, who also has graced the pages of Playboy, is about to step into her former boss’s high-heeled shoes as Bo Peep in “Peepshow” at Planet Hollywood. Angel, who starred with Holly in “Holly’s World,” starts Oct. 22 and will perform through Dec. 2.
Rapper and actor Ice-T’s curvy and buxom wife Coco, aka Nicole Austin, takes over as Bo Peep starting Dec. 3 and continues through March, when it’s likely that another guest star will be added.
Angel makes sense in this role as she was an understudy for Holly Madison for a while. She doesn’t have another platform to promote PeepShow besides being in Absinthe for a few minutes so don’t expect this to become a reoccurring role. If you’d like to speculate on Coco’s replacement take into account the following.
- Find a girl with fake #SquareBoobs
- Think of someone on just leaving a reality TV series
- Check out 30-something ex-Playboy playmates in another field (Music, Acting, Etc.)
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino to Reopen Oct. 8 - September 25, 2020
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas Announces Grand Opening Date, Jan. 15, 2021 - September 25, 2020
- 8 East at Circa to Open October 28 - September 24, 2020