Do you believe that roulette is evil? I don’t like roulette so I you can put me in the category of people that find these game evil although I don’t find roulette as evil as I do boring.
Roulette history rumors that the game was invented by a mad Chinese monk way back in the fourteenth century. The truth is no one really knows who the true founder of the game really is but the legend makes room for a great topic of conversation amongst casino dealers and those interested in the game.
The rumor goes along these lines, this Chinese monk invented the game of roulette but then while trying to find a system to crack the game went mad and killed himself he apparently added several references to the number 666 all over roulette.
- For instance add all the numbers on the roulette wheel 1 thru 36 and they total exactly 666.
- Add any three numbers on the layout horizontally and you will always get a reference to the number 6. Eg. 1+2+3=6 , 16+17+18=51 (added together 5+1=6)
- Add any three numbers diagonally and get a number that relates to 6. Eg. 28+26+24=78 then 7+8=15 then 1+5=6 or 3+5+7=15 then 1+5=6
- Add the numbers making up each dozen and you get 78 for the first dozen 7+8=15 then 1+5=6 Second dozen gives you 222 then 2+2+2=6 Third dozen 366 then 3+6+6=15 then 1+5=6
- The funny thing is the game of roulette is marked with the number 6 all throughout, it’s up to you whether or not you believe the Chinese mad monk inventing roulette story or not.
If you’re a roulette player these evils are definitely something to consider. I don’t mess with the supernatural and this just gives me more reason to avoid roulette.
My timing is off. I know. Halloween would have been a better period to bring evil into casino gaming. Regardless, this is fun and I’ll stick to craps. 🙂
Here are some links if you want to add the number of the beast to your holiday gifts.
Iron Maiden – “Number of the Beast” remastered CD
Iron Maiden – “Number of the Beast” single download
Iron Maiden – “Number of the Beast” Vinyl Picture Disc
Roulette Wheel and Felt
Shot Glass Roulette Game
Tweet me @eastcoastgamblr
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Christopher “Kid” Reid Leaps into The Spare Room at Downtown Grand Saturday, Feb 29 - January 20, 2020
- Sapphire Las Vegas & Sexy Sports Personality Mia Khalifa Host Big Game Sunday Bash - January 20, 2020
- Vegas News | MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay SOLD, New Caesars Takes Shape + More - January 20, 2020