This Resorts World Las Vegas Rendering Video Looks Sweet
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen Resorts World Las Vegas. Renderings of the new hotel coming to the Vegas Strip have been out for a while. We already know what Resorts World Las Vegas is planning but this EB5 rendering video gives a little more insight as to what the property should look like when it’s finished.
If you’re impatient just skip to the 1 minute mark so you can get to the property highlights. Here are some quick hit notes:
- The Asian theme will be specifically Chinese.
- The roof deck bar looks awesome.
- There will be two shopping areas. The Great Wall Passage Way (shopping) looks cooler than most mall areas in a casino.
- 4,200 seat theater will focus Chinese type events like Dance and Martial Arts.
- Gardens look like Wynn with more water features.
- What’s up with that balloon elevator thing on the north side of the hotel?
- The porte cochere looks as if it will be closer to I-15 than the Vegas Strip.
PS: You can see more Resorts World Las Vegas rendering photos at the bottom of this post.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- It’s Official! Magic Mike Live Returns Spring 2021 at Sahara - September 17, 2020
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton Debuts Chambers and Suites Design - September 16, 2020
- MGM Resorts Completes Reopenings Of Properties Worldwide With Return Of Park MGM And NoMad Las Vegas On September 30 - September 14, 2020