This isn’t the first time we’ve seen Resorts World Las Vegas. Renderings of the new hotel coming to the Vegas Strip have been out for a while. We already know what Resorts World Las Vegas is planning but this EB5 rendering video gives a little more insight as to what the property should look like when it’s finished.
If you’re impatient just skip to the 1 minute mark so you can get to the property highlights. Here are some quick hit notes:
- The Asian theme will be specifically Chinese.
- The roof deck bar looks awesome.
- There will be two shopping areas. The Great Wall Passage Way (shopping) looks cooler than most mall areas in a casino.
- 4,200 seat theater will focus Chinese type events like Dance and Martial Arts.
- Gardens look like Wynn with more water features.
- What’s up with that balloon elevator thing on the north side of the hotel?
- The porte cochere looks as if it will be closer to I-15 than the Vegas Strip.
PS: You can see more Resorts World Las Vegas rendering photos at the bottom of this post.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- SLS Becomes New SAHARA Las Vegas - February 15, 2020
- CBS Sports and William Hill Announce Official Partnership - February 10, 2020
- Vegas News | 888 Reasons to Read The Vegas News - February 10, 2020