I did my first roundup of casino earnings last quarter and the information is easily available so I figure it’s worth sharing. On a headline glance the information is mixed.
- Boyd Gaming profits drop 75%. LV Sun
- MGM net income down a lot, but revenue about even year over year. LV Sun
- Las Vegas Sands turns in much better quarter than same period last year. LV Sun
- Wynn profits double in the second quarter because of Macau income. LV Sun
- Harrah’s has 2nd quarter loss, but sees upside. LV Sun
- Hard Rock Hotel loses 35% on earnings. LV Sun
- UPDATE: Station Casinos Loses Widen. LV Sun
- UPDATE: Even improvements don’t slow Tropicana loses. LV Sun
I’ll update this information as more becomes available. For more commentary check Two way Hard Three. There’s always great feedback from their community.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Enjoying Legal Marijuana in Las Vegas - May 18, 2019
- CG Technology Releases Lines For Every 2019 NFL Regular Season Game - May 17, 2019
- Drew Las Vegas 2022 - May 16, 2019