I did my first roundup of casino earnings last quarter and the information is easily available so I figure it’s worth sharing. On a headline glance the information is mixed.
- Boyd Gaming profits drop 75%. LV Sun
- MGM net income down a lot, but revenue about even year over year. LV Sun
- Las Vegas Sands turns in much better quarter than same period last year. LV Sun
- Wynn profits double in the second quarter because of Macau income. LV Sun
- Harrah’s has 2nd quarter loss, but sees upside. LV Sun
- Hard Rock Hotel loses 35% on earnings. LV Sun
- UPDATE: Station Casinos Loses Widen. LV Sun
- UPDATE: Even improvements don’t slow Tropicana loses. LV Sun
I’ll update this information as more becomes available. For more commentary check Two way Hard Three. There’s always great feedback from their community.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Vegas News | Caesars, MGM, Wynn, and a Lot More - July 15, 2019
- Why You Should Consider Casinos Away From The Vegas Strip - July 13, 2019
- MLB Rookie Of The Year: Alonso Favored, Guerrero Jr. Still A Longshot - July 12, 2019