Harrah’s officially begins their takeover of Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas today. Some things about the takeover are starting to trickle out.
- …the property should be integrated into Harrah’s Total Rewards database by the end of March.
- Harrah’s also plans some physical changes to the property, such as moving the high-limit room away from the front entrance and removing some of the slot machines.
- Harrah’s acquisition of Planet Hollywood does not include some restaurants, Privé nightclub, the Miracle Mile Shops or the new 1,201-room PH Tower By Westgate.
- A licensing agreement also allows Harrah’s to brand other casinos with the Planet Hollywood name internationally.
So effective immediately will be the movement of some slots and Total Rewards will get going by the end of next month. With a trip in early April, I’d like to see Total Rewards to kick in a little quicker. I’d still like to stay here if possible. A friend called reservations last night and they weren’t sure when the players club switchover would take place. Now we have an idea.
I’m sure pay tables for video poker will be switched out over the weekend. Can’t wait to play 7/5 Jacks or Better. At the same time, maybe they’ll add the $5 9/6 Jacks or Better which they have in every other casino on the strip.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Get Ready For More Electronic Blackjack At A Casino Near You - April 22, 2019
- Betting On Minor League Baseball In Vegas Is Back, But Books Aren’t Taking Much Action - April 20, 2019
- Ultimate Guide for KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub - April 18, 2019