LAS VEGAS (Jan. 13, 2022) – Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, the luxury boutique hotel within the iconic Las Vegas resort, debuts 182 redesigned guest rooms and suites after completing a multimillion-dollar refresh. The world’s first Nobu Hotel now features a more modern, residential feel with design inspiration from kintsugi, the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold epoxy.
Highlights of the new guest rooms and suites re-envisioned by the award-winning global architecture and design firm Rockwell Group include:
- A custom sofa in a dozen different patch-worked upholsteries, from painterly-style prints to muted textured graphics
- A quartzite coffee table with a gold base and a cracked kintsugi effect, along with additional lighting
- New custom carpet with aubergine hues, as well as abstract and painterly-style florals – inspired by 19th Century Japanese artist Tsubaki Chinzan – overlaid with gold kintsugi veining
- A statement desk or dining table, which is connected to the dresser by a quartz buffet
- The refreshed Hakone, Sake, Nobu Penthouse and Nobu Villa suites also feature new furniture, rugs and flooring.
Additionally, the redesigned guest corridors feature a custom carpet with rippling forms, suggesting a pond of koi fish that cluster at each guest room door, and patterns inspired by suminagashi – the art of Japanese paper marbling. The new inset lobby carpet depicts monumental slabs of marble and agate surrounded by gold veining, with pops of gray, rust and blue.
This is the first of several projects to be completed as Caesars Entertainment, Inc. expands its longstanding partnership with Nobu Hospitality – the global lifestyle brand founded by Nobu Matsuhisa, Robert De Niro and Meir Teper. A new Nobu restaurant is set to open in Paris Las Vegas in early 2022, followed by the anticipated opening of Nobu Hotel Atlantic City and restaurant within Caesars Atlantic City this summer. In 2024, Nobu Hotel New Orleans and restaurant are expected to open within Caesars New Orleans, currently under construction.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Caesars Entertainment Unveils Plans to Add Hotel Tower to Paris Las Vegas - May 1, 2023
- Bellagio Embarks on $110 Million Transformation of Spa Tower Rooms and Suites - March 31, 2023
- Spiegelworld Announces DiscoShow at The Linq - March 31, 2023