Earlier this week MyVegas launched a new Facebook game, Sherluck Hound, then they launched a new game for their mobile app Around The World in 80 Days. MyVegas is a great way to get freebies or discounts in Vegas and now they’ve opened the rewards to MGM Resorts and partner businesses outside of Las Vegas. Here are some highlights.
- PLAYSTUDIOS and MGM Resorts International expand rewards program to Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi
- For the first time, myVEGAS players can redeem rewards at 2 new destinations outside of Las Vegas, NV
- Reward offerings from Beau Rivage and Gold Strike casino resorts include hotel suite upgrades, rounds of golf, tickets to Saltoriya and Taganai shows, and more
I’m not sure why anyone would want rewards outside of Vegas, but that’s just me. 🙂 Here are some of the rewards available.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- SLS Becomes New SAHARA Las Vegas - February 15, 2020
- CBS Sports and William Hill Announce Official Partnership - February 10, 2020
- Vegas News | 888 Reasons to Read The Vegas News - February 10, 2020