Earlier this week MyVegas launched a new Facebook game, Sherluck Hound, then they launched a new game for their mobile app Around The World in 80 Days. MyVegas is a great way to get freebies or discounts in Vegas and now they’ve opened the rewards to MGM Resorts and partner businesses outside of Las Vegas. Here are some highlights.
- PLAYSTUDIOS and MGM Resorts International expand rewards program to Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi
- For the first time, myVEGAS players can redeem rewards at 2 new destinations outside of Las Vegas, NV
- Reward offerings from Beau Rivage and Gold Strike casino resorts include hotel suite upgrades, rounds of golf, tickets to Saltoriya and Taganai shows, and more
I’m not sure why anyone would want rewards outside of Vegas, but that’s just me. 🙂 Here are some of the rewards available.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Ice Skating Rink Returns To The Cosmopolitan - November 15, 2019
- M Resort Spa Casino Announced as Official Team Headquarters Hotel of the Raiders, Plans for Raiders Bar & Grill and additional M Resort experiences unveiled for 2020 - November 14, 2019
- Jerry Seinfeld Returns To The Colosseum At Caesars Palace In Spring Of 2020 With Four Shows - November 12, 2019