Earlier this week MyVegas launched a new Facebook game, Sherluck Hound, then they launched a new game for their mobile app Around The World in 80 Days. MyVegas is a great way to get freebies or discounts in Vegas and now they’ve opened the rewards to MGM Resorts and partner businesses outside of Las Vegas. Here are some highlights.
- PLAYSTUDIOS and MGM Resorts International expand rewards program to Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi
- For the first time, myVEGAS players can redeem rewards at 2 new destinations outside of Las Vegas, NV
- Reward offerings from Beau Rivage and Gold Strike casino resorts include hotel suite upgrades, rounds of golf, tickets to Saltoriya and Taganai shows, and more
I’m not sure why anyone would want rewards outside of Vegas, but that’s just me. 🙂 Here are some of the rewards available.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Park MGM Still Coming Together - September 23, 2019
- Vegas News | MGM Rumors Continue and New Players Clubs in Las Vegas - September 23, 2019
- Gwen Stefani Announces Final Show Dates For Headlining Residency At Planet Hollywood - September 23, 2019