Sharing for NASCAR peeps in Vegas this week
Press release info:
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Week fan experience will be anchored in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip as The Linq Promenade hosts – Champion’s Week Live. Open from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. each day, fans can get their photos taken with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series trophy and view The Challenger 16 cars on display. The NASCAR Superstore is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. inside Flamingo Las Vegas, where fans can purchase The Challenger 16 merchandise. NASCAR will also host a fan Q&A session with the 16 drivers.
Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015
· 8 a.m. – The Challenger 16 cars load into the LINQ Promenade
· 10-10:20 a.m. – Q&A session with Jamie McMurray, Paul Menard, Joey Logano and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
· 10:30-11 a.m. – Q&A session with Clint Bowyer, Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon and Carl Edwards
· 11-11:30 a.m. – Q&A session with Kevin Harvick, Kurt Busch, and Ryan Newman
· 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. – Q&A session with Jimmie Johnson, Brad Keselowski and Martin Truex Jr.
Friday, Dec. 4, 2015
· 11:40 a.m. – Special appearance by Matt Kenseth
WHERE: The LINQ Fountain Stage
You can find more details at NASCAR.com.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Jerry Seinfeld Returns To The Colosseum At Caesars Palace In Spring Of 2020 With Four Shows - November 12, 2019
- Getting The Most From Video Poker Bars In Vegas - November 12, 2019
- Gordon Ramsay Steak Debuts New Design and Menu at Paris Las Vegas - November 12, 2019