Mott 32 Announces All-New Brunch Menu Available Every Sunday, Beginning Jan. 12
Press release: LAS VEGAS – Mott 32, the award-winning, authentic Chinese restaurant from Hong Kong inside The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas, will offer its new Bottomless Brunch menu, available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Sunday, beginning Jan. 12.
Bottomless Brunch is priced at $58 per person and offers an assortment of handcrafted dim sum, followed by your choice of signature Mott 32 small plates including soup, seafood, meat, rice and noodles, vegetables and dessert for up to two hours. Guests can also add the Free-Flow Beverage Package for an additional $35 per person.
Featured brunch entrées include:
• Barbecue pluma Iberico pork made with scrambled eggs and black truffle
• Fried mashed potatoes with beef short rib
• King prawn har gow made with garlic chive
• Pan-fried glutinous rice made with chicken, Iberico pork, conpoy and egg
• Sesame prawn toast with autumn sauce
• South Australian scallop, garoupa and egg white dumpling, topped with caviar and a gold leaf
Free-Flow Beverage Package includes:
• Aurora Cocktail: Ketel One peach and orange blossom, plum Red Bull, lemon and cucumber
• Imperial Dragonball Cocktail: Hano Hou sparkling sake, jasmine syrup, lemon and lychee
• Jasmine Cooler Mottail (alcohol free): lychee, jasmine tea and orange blossom
• Moët and Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne
The full list of available brunch items can be viewed here.
Mott 32 is located off the casino floor of The Palazzo tower at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. Hours of operation are from 5 – 11 p.m. daily, and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sundays. For more information and to make reservations, visit mott32.com/lasvegas, email Reservations.LV@mott32.com, or call 702-607-3232.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- M Resort Spa Casino Celebrates Reopening and Announces “No Resort Fee Summer” - June 25, 2020
- Station Casinos to Celebrate America’s Independence with a Fireworks Spectacular at Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch Resort - June 22, 2020
- Sahara Las Vegas announces launch of table game reservation system - June 16, 2020