MGM Resorts International CEO was on CNBC today discussing Las Vegas and their company.
Some highlights include:
- 2012 will break visitor records in Las Vegas.
- Online poker will become legal in 2012. Either state by state or nationally.
- Will spend $2 mm – $2.5 mm in Macau.
- Aria convention space sold out.
- Social gaming discussion – Farmville on the strip.
The following two tabs change content below.
Las Vegas Writer, Marketer, Consultant. I love Vegas and everything about it. When in Vegas do 3 things: eat, drink & gamble.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Cynthia Kiser Murphey Joins the San Manuel Team as General Manager for The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas - September 22, 2021
- The Raiders Home Game Parties at Café Americano Caesars Palace - September 22, 2021
- Wayne Newton, Mr. Las Vegas, To Perform At Flamingo Las Vegas Beginning October 23 - September 22, 2021