MGM Resorts International CEO was on CNBC today discussing Las Vegas and their company.
Some highlights include:
- 2012 will break visitor records in Las Vegas.
- Online poker will become legal in 2012. Either state by state or nationally.
- Will spend $2 mm – $2.5 mm in Macau.
- Aria convention space sold out.
- Social gaming discussion – Farmville on the strip.
The following two tabs change content below.
Las Vegas Writer, Marketer, Consultant. I love Vegas and everything about it. When in Vegas do 3 things: eat, drink & gamble.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Beating The Book: The 9th Annual Vegas Lifestyle Show: A Man’s Guide to Sin City - January 24, 2020
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Will Rock One Last Time During “The Las Great Party Weekend,” Jan. 30 – Feb. 2 - January 23, 2020
- Circa Resort & Casino in Las Vegas Reveals Restaurant Lineup Ahead of December 2020 Opening - January 22, 2020