MGM Resorts International CEO was on CNBC today discussing Las Vegas and their company.
Some highlights include:
- 2012 will break visitor records in Las Vegas.
- Online poker will become legal in 2012. Either state by state or nationally.
- Will spend $2 mm – $2.5 mm in Macau.
- Aria convention space sold out.
- Social gaming discussion – Farmville on the strip.
The following two tabs change content below.
Las Vegas Writer, Marketer, Consultant. I love Vegas and everything about it. When in Vegas do 3 things: eat, drink & gamble.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Enjoying Pai Gow Poker On The Vegas Strip - December 4, 2019
- Legendary Rock Band The Who Announce Six Shows At The Colosseum At Caesars Palace May 5 – 16, 2020 - December 4, 2019
- Enjoying The Holiday Season In Las Vegas - December 3, 2019