MGM Resorts International CEO was on CNBC today discussing Las Vegas and their company.
Some highlights include:
- 2012 will break visitor records in Las Vegas.
- Online poker will become legal in 2012. Either state by state or nationally.
- Will spend $2 mm – $2.5 mm in Macau.
- Aria convention space sold out.
- Social gaming discussion – Farmville on the strip.
The following two tabs change content below.
Las Vegas Writer, Marketer, Consultant. I love Vegas and everything about it. When in Vegas do 3 things: eat, drink & gamble.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- March Happenings at The Linq Promenade - March 4, 2021
- Jackpot Alert: Caesars Rewards Member Hits Mega Progressive Jackpot on 3 Card Poker for $204,770 at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino - March 1, 2021
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas to Open with No Resort Fees, Complimentary Self-Parking & Wi-Fi - February 26, 2021