I love steak and eat it pretty often. Last week I listed the top 5 steakhouses that I’ve eaten at this year on Vegas Chatter. I did the same last year. Sure I can have an all-time top 5 steakhouse list but there is only so much steak one can eat in a year and chefs and other restaurant staff change often in Las Vegas that I’m not sure that really makes much sense. I can’t say that an experience I had two years ago at CarneVino will be the same today. That could be unfair to the restaurant and not accurate to you.
Here’s a list of the steakhouses I’ve conquered in my time in Las Vegas. I’ve reviewed most of these on other websites and will share brief thoughts (thumbs up or down) after I’ve completed my hit list of steakhouses. I’ve, obviously, been to some of these more recently than others and some have closed.
- Bazaar Meat (not really a steakhouse)
- BLT Steak
- Carne Vino
- Charlie Palmer
- Del Frisco’s
- The Flame
- Golden Steer
- Gordon Ramsay Steak
- Nero (closed)
- Roberts (closed)
- Smith & Wollensky
- The Steakhouse (Circus Circus)
- Strip Steak
- Strip House
As you can see I’ve been to a lot of steakhouses in Las Vegas. The list of steakhouses I want to try is running low and I’m looking for new ideas. Leave a comment with any new placed I should try, and why.
I’ll share the few steakhouses still on my hit list later this week and will add any that you recommend that I’m interested in (I.e. I’m not interested in STK and you won’t change my mind).
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Circa Halfway Home – Construction Progress - December 11, 2019
- Bleacher Report Debuts Live Interactive Betting Game Show at B/R Studio in Caesars Palace Las Vegas Sports Book - December 10, 2019
- Bellagio Reveals The Mayfair Supper Club’s Multi-Act Entertainment Programming - December 10, 2019