Thanks for all of the Las Vegas steakhouse recommendations here and on twitter. You’ve seen the steakhouses I’ve been to in Vegas and the list below is a combination of your recommendations and my existing list of steak joints to hit up in the near future.
- Binion’s Steakhouse
- Ellis Island (not a steakhouse, but I need to try the steak here)
Stack(Update: it was okay, nothing special)
- Old Homestead (out of alphabetical order because I’m apprehensive)
There are more recommendations that I’m keeping in the back of my mind that I won’t say no too. I used to try to make it to one steakhouse per month but I’ve been less regular lately. Even if I visit a new place every month this list will take me deep into 2013.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Enjoying Pai Gow Poker On The Vegas Strip - December 4, 2019
- Legendary Rock Band The Who Announce Six Shows At The Colosseum At Caesars Palace May 5 – 16, 2020 - December 4, 2019
- Enjoying The Holiday Season In Las Vegas - December 3, 2019