Here’s a list of Las Vegas ATM fees in casinos right now. I’ll update this list as I gather more information. Casinos might change fees, so this may not always be totally accurate.
- Caesars Entertainment – $9.99 (Bally’s, The Cromwell, Flamingo, Harrah’s, The Linq, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Rio)
- MGM Resorts – $7.99 (Bellagio, Luxor, Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, New York-New York, Monte Carlo, Park MGM, The Mirage)
- Venetian, Palazzo – $7.99
- Golden Nugget – $5
- The D, Golden Gate – $5.99
- Station Casinos – $4.99 (Green Valley Ranch, Palace Station, Palms, Red Rock, etc.)
- Plaza – $4.50
- Boyd Gaming – $4 (Aliante, California, Fremont, Gold Coast, Main Street Station, The Orleans, Sam’s Town, Suncoast)
- Downtown Grand – $3.50
- El Cortez – $3.50
- Four Queens, Binions – $3.75
The following two tabs change content below.
Las Vegas Writer, Marketer, Consultant. I love Vegas and everything about it. When in Vegas do 3 things: eat, drink & gamble.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Progressive Jackpots Becoming More Popular Every Day - February 15, 2019
- Here’s Why Nevada Still Rules When It Comes To Legal Sports Betting - February 15, 2019
- Enhance your stay with the Vdara Club Lounge - February 14, 2019