A new airline, Las Vegas Air, is set to launch some time this year. It only will fly from Las Vegas (duh) and New York City (JFK airport, specifically). Here are some of the details:
LV Air plans to work with nine select hotel-casino properties in Las Vegas to offer a one-of-a-kind experience to customers by consolidating the strength of its nine properties. LV Air preferred hotel-casino partners will allow customers to have the following inclusive services:
1. “Straight to room” baggage service
2. “Front Desk” check-in for flight departures
3. 24/7 concierge line
4. 24/7 smart phone accessible limo service between properties
5. Smart Phone RFID (recognition software) for VIP treatment ( as guest approaches 100 ft. guest photo will display on front desk/ limousine/ club host display for immediate recognition)
6. Consolidated buffet pricing
7. Consolidated show pricing
8. Restaurant seating preference
9. Night Club booth preference and fixed entry and bottle pricing
10. Auto reminders, upgrade opportunities and last minute offerings on smart phones daily to all customers traveling on site and outbound
One of my favorite airlines was Midwest Express because they were all first class seats and offered free wine and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Unfortunately, all of their flights went through Milwaukee and they’re no longer in business according to Wikipedia.
Las Vegas Air seems like a similar idea with plenty of cool ideas and entry points into the Las Vegas market. I’m not sure this idea will ever happen, but I love it. They seem to be partnering with a hotel chain that has 9 properties. Caesars is closest with 8 properties, so maybe the Palms purchase rumors are true.
Now that I think of it this probably confirms the rumor and could be a great asset to Caesars if they do own the airline. Looking further, if this is successful look for the airline to expand to Reno and some of the other casino markets after. I don’t know the airport scene too well, so that will all depend on gate access.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Enjoying Pai Gow Poker On The Vegas Strip - December 4, 2019
- Legendary Rock Band The Who Announce Six Shows At The Colosseum At Caesars Palace May 5 – 16, 2020 - December 4, 2019
- Enjoying The Holiday Season In Las Vegas - December 3, 2019