I was curious to get some specifics on the Fontainebleau auction and after a few emails I was able to get the information I was seeking. Of course I found that there’s some good and bad news for those interested.
- Auction is open to the public. Yesterday I was told it wasn’t.
- Auction is going to happen in person and online next week.
- There aren’t a lot of interesting items available
I was hoping to get some modern art deco inspired furniture for my apartment. Unfortunately it seems as if the big ticket items are gone and we’re left with the leftovers.
Here are some specifics for the auction if you’re interested.
- Main auction page
- Auction registration
- List of items
- Auction item pictures
- Auction Brochure
- Printer friendly catalog of items
My initial interest has waned a little after looking at the items available, but I’ll give the auction items another once over next week. I’d still like a hotel bedroom. Maybe Wynn will have a sale of their old items as they renovate their rooms.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Enjoying Pai Gow Poker On The Vegas Strip - December 4, 2019
- Legendary Rock Band The Who Announce Six Shows At The Colosseum At Caesars Palace May 5 – 16, 2020 - December 4, 2019
- Enjoying The Holiday Season In Las Vegas - December 3, 2019