I was curious to get some specifics on the Fontainebleau auction and after a few emails I was able to get the information I was seeking. Of course I found that there’s some good and bad news for those interested.
- Auction is open to the public. Yesterday I was told it wasn’t.
- Auction is going to happen in person and online next week.
- There aren’t a lot of interesting items available
I was hoping to get some modern art deco inspired furniture for my apartment. Unfortunately it seems as if the big ticket items are gone and we’re left with the leftovers.
Here are some specifics for the auction if you’re interested.
- Main auction page
- Auction registration
- List of items
- Auction item pictures
- Auction Brochure
- Printer friendly catalog of items
My initial interest has waned a little after looking at the items available, but I’ll give the auction items another once over next week. I’d still like a hotel bedroom. Maybe Wynn will have a sale of their old items as they renovate their rooms.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Beating The Book: The 9th Annual Vegas Lifestyle Show: A Man’s Guide to Sin City - January 24, 2020
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Will Rock One Last Time During “The Las Great Party Weekend,” Jan. 30 – Feb. 2 - January 23, 2020
- Circa Resort & Casino in Las Vegas Reveals Restaurant Lineup Ahead of December 2020 Opening - January 22, 2020