I tend to keep away from corporate casino hotel earnings, but I’ve noticed that there have been a lot of incoming searches for this so I figured that I would round up a bunch of information for those looking.
- Golden Nugget Reports Increase In Revenue. LV Sun
- Las Vegas Sands Narrows Loss In First Quarter. LV Sun
- Tropicana Reports Loss; Cites Las Vegas “Room Inventory Imbalance”. LV Sun
- Harrah’s Reports a Loss as Recession Takes Toll. LV Sun
- CityCenter Pushes MGM Mirage to First Quarter Loss. LV Sun
- Boyd Gaming Returns To Profit, Notes Improving Economy. LV Sun
- Wynn Resorts Sees Profit in First Quarter. LV Sun
- Hard Rock Hotel Reports First Quarter Loss of $26.5 Million. LV Sun
- Station Casinos Reports Revenue Drop in Fourth Quarter of 09. LV Sun
Each article has is accompanied with commentary. Check Two Way Hard Three‘s thread for non-local comments. Non-locals always have a different point of view.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Harrah’s Las Vegas Set to Reopen on June 5 - May 29, 2020
- Station Casinos Announces June 4 Reopening Date for Phase One Properties - May 28, 2020
- Sahara Las Vegas plans for June 4 reopening - May 28, 2020