LAS VEGAS (August 3, 2021) – Prepare to be captivated this holiday season as Enchant, the whimsical and heartfelt Christmas light maze and village, brings its world of festive wonder to Las Vegas for the first time Nov. 26, 2021 through Jan. 2, 2022. Enchant takes over the Las Vegas Ballpark®, transforming the venue into a winter wonderland and transporting all who enter into the wonderful world of Christmas magic.
Guests will be immersed into this festive wonder as Enchant presents “The Great Search,” a Christmas light maze that is the second in a series of five fascinating adventures. Upon entering the maze, guests embark on a quest within a mystical forest of millions of twinkling lights and a world of wondrous art installations as they journey to save Christmas. The Enchant adventure includes gliding down the Ice Skating Trail, visiting the Christmas Village where they can sample gourmet holiday treats from around the world, wandering through the artisan Christmas market, and meeting the Big Man himself – all before stepping into the most magical Christmas light maze the world has ever seen.
“I can’t tell you how much it means to us to be in Las Vegas this year. Providing magical Christmas experiences is at the heart of what we do, and I know I am definitely ready to go back out and celebrate the festivities with my family, and I can imagine many of our guests feel exactly the same way,” said
Kevin Johnston, founder and CEO of Enchant. “Spreading festive cheer this holiday season has never been more important, and the whole team at Enchant Christmas can’t wait to welcome families and friends once more as they celebrate the holiday season together. We are coming with two years’ worth of magical memories for one incredible adventure!”
“Enchant Christmas has brought this festive and incredible event to MLB parks in Washington, D.C., Seattle, and Tampa Bay. We are excited that Las Vegas Ballpark will join this illustrious list as the site for what will be a popular holiday attraction this Christmas season in Summerlin,” added Charles Johnson, general manager and vice president of sales and marketing for Las Vegas Ballpark.
A world of Christmas wonder awaits holiday revelers within the world of Enchant:
- The Christmas Light Maze – “The Great Search” takes guests through a twinkling wonderland in search of Santa’s missing reindeer.
- Christmas Village – Taste seasonal delights and shop for holiday gifts from dozens of local vendors showcasing home decor, jewelry, gourmet foods, and more. Vendor applications are still being accepted at EnchantChristmas.com.
- Star Experiences – Enjoy all that the Enchant experience has to offer plus full service catering, and more with a holiday party at Enchant; now accepting reservations.
- Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus – Santa is ready for holiday photos while Mrs. Claus leads story time for the little ones.
- Food and Beverage – Enjoy holiday-themed food, drinks, and treats that are sure to please everyone.
- Ice Skating Trail – Enchant features an Ice Skating Trail adorned with spectacular light displays. Rent a pair of skates as you glide through the wonder with your loved ones.
- Private Events – Whether hosting for eight or 8,000, Enchant will dazzle guests with multiple options for private events including individual suites, custom parties complete with catering and entertainment options, and full buyouts of the magical Enchant wonderland.
Christmas fans that can’t wait to embark on this memorable adventure can enter to win a magical Opening Weekend Party for eight guests; enter at EnchantChristmas.com. Enchant Christmas also partnered exclusively with Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa for 2021, allowing guests to make the most out of their festive trip and explore the city with an overnight stay or have a magical staycation. Information on ticket sales and additional event details will be announced in September.
Enchant Christmas is currently looking for vendors, sponsorship opportunities, and magical people to bring the world of Christmas to life. For more information on these opportunities, as well as general information as Enchant Christmas makes its first stop to Las Vegas, follow Enchant on Instagram at @EnchantChristmas, Facebook, and visit EnchantChristmas.com to subscribe to the Nice List and learn about all the magic moments to come…
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- The Neon Museum receives famed Planet Hollywood sign - October 17, 2021
- Caesars and Spiegelworld Announce Multimillion-Dollar Live Entertainment Deal To Create Three, All-New, Permanent Shows In Las Vegas, Atlantic City and New Orleans - October 16, 2021
- Big Game Festivities To Take Over Downtown Las Vegas, Feb. 13 - October 13, 2021