Golden Steer is located just of the Vegas Strip on Sahara. It’s down the street from SLS Las Vegas and would be the neighbor of Lucky Dragon (see post about this casino-hotel at Vegas.buzz) if it opens.
Golden Steer is a legit and delicious throwback steakhouse that I encourage anyone to try if they’ve experienced the best on the Vegas Strip and want a change of pace.
Golden Steer has a sweet Frank Sinatra dinner for the month of December. Check it out:
- Price $100 (plus tax and tip)
- Experience “Frank’s Menu” will dine in his actual booth (table 22) which seats up to four guests. His menu will include:
- Clams Casino: from Narragansett Bay, this dish is prepared with clams on the half shell, baked with white wine, bacon, diced red and yellow peppers and bread crumbs.
- New York Strip Steak, 16 oz.: served with sautéed diced tomatoes, garlic and white wine and medium rare, just like he ordered it.
- Bananas Foster: the house specialty, The Golden Steer is one of the few restaurants in Las Vegas able to stylishly serve this dessert tableside as a flambé.
- Jack Daniels: the drink will be prepared just as he drank it – with three fingers of Jack and two ice cubes.
- Italian red wine.
- One classic Zippo lighter, engraved with The Golden Steer logo and the date of Sinatra’s 100th birthday.
- One ticket for admission to The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, where guests can learn more about Sinatra’s history with the mafia including FBI photos regarding the kidnapping of Sinatra’s only son, Frank, Jr. (see below for more information) and his ties to Chicago Outfit boss Sam Giancana and the Cal-Neva lodge.
You can see more details at VegasNews.com. The photo above is theirs too.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Japanese Spring at Bellagio - April 25, 2019
- See The Launch Date Of Groundbreaking Circa Sports By Derek Stevens - April 25, 2019
- New Vegas Visitor Survey Reveals Some Surprising Insights On Gambling - April 24, 2019