Press Release: LAS VEGAS – On Friday, August 16, Downtown Las Vegas Event Center (DLVEC) will blow out its birthday candles to celebrate five years in Downtown Las Vegas. Tied to the highly anticipated Young the Giant and Fitz & The Tantrums show, guests can rock out to a night of hits and revelry.
What started out as the former Clark County Courthouse building has now evolved into one of the most versatile outdoor venues in Las Vegas. It has played host to unforgettable concerts such as Lady Antebellum, Goo Goo Dolls and Charli XCX; EDM shows; NFR events; Vegas Golden Knights viewing parties and Fan Fests; open-air boxing matches; pool parties and food festivals; and much more.
“Downtown Las Vegas is in the midst of a renaissance, and Downtown Las Vegas Events Center has grown right alongside the area” said Jeff Victor, Vice President of Operations. “Since its opening in 2014, the venue has strived to support the local community by bringing top acts and much buzzed about events to Downtown. We plan to continue to provide quality entertainment for the whole city in this unique venue.”
Within the past five years, the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center has achieved the following milestones:
• Hosted 513 musical artists that have rocked out on the main stage
• Encouraged hundreds of sports fans to cheer at 95 viewing parties
• Welcomed 19 high-energy festivals including the debut of Downtown Las Vegas Events Center’s original festival, Las Rageous
Tickets for the concert can be purchased at www.dlvec.com and start at $39 plus applicable fees. Doors to the show open at 8 p.m.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Major Upgrade And Free Rooms At Wynn Las Vegas - August 16, 2019
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas garners 25,000 charitable donations in a month - August 15, 2019
- Iowa Sports Betting Is Live Today! Here’s Where You Can Place Your Bets - August 15, 2019