Details On What Resorts World Las Vegas Will Offer
Resorts World Las Vegas received approval from the Nevada Gaming Control Board to move ahead with development on the casino and hotels that will open in 2016 or 2017. They will need to apply for a full gaming license before opening. Here are some details about Resorts World Las Vegas from the Las Vegas Review Journal.
Phase 1 – Definite
- 3,000 hotel rooms in the main hotel.
- The casino will have 3,500 slot machines and table games.
- Genting will operate the sportsbook themselves.
- 30 food and beverage outlets.
- 4,000 seat theater for rotating shows.
- 50,000-square-foot, 58-foot-tall aquarium.
- Roof-top sky park and observation deck atop the 674-foot-tall tower.
- Shopping area along the Strip will resemble a Chinese village.
Phase 2 – Tentative
- additional hotels
- 1 million square-foot convention center
- water park
- more restaurants
Resorts World Las Vegas sounds like the kind of property that would have opened in the 70’s or 80’s. There’s something refreshing about these plans. While hotels like Delano Las Vegas, The Cromwell and SLS Las Vegas are trying to offer more intimate experiences it seems as though Resorts World Las Vegas will be a playground for everyone.
Here are some renderings of Resorts World Las Vegas if you haven’t seen them yet.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- M Resort Spa Casino Celebrates Reopening and Announces “No Resort Fee Summer” - June 25, 2020
- Station Casinos to Celebrate America’s Independence with a Fireworks Spectacular at Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch Resort - June 22, 2020
- Sahara Las Vegas announces launch of table game reservation system - June 16, 2020