I’m excited to look at the shiny new “city” of buildings but I’m also managing expectations because many flaws have been pointed out to me.
I want to share the pictures and articles that I’ve read over the past week. There is plenty of eye candy and reading below.
- Vegas Today and Tomorrow has a ton of pictures of the entire complex.
- Las Vegas Sun has a mainstream look at the opening from last week.
- Vegas Rex has lots of pictures and thoughts from the openings of Mandarin Oriental and Crystals shopping mall.
- Hunter from Rate Vegas has a first hand view of Aria and has plenty of pictures.
- Las Vegas Sun covers the Mandarin Oriental Opening.
- The Strip Podcast has a lot of great coverage on CityCenter’s opening. Yesterday’s post includes a look at Jim Murren (MGM Mirage CEO) and some video.
- Vegas Today and Tomorrow added some pictures inside the Mandarin Oriental. Looks real nice.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Immersive Pop-Up Experience Happy Place Now Open At Mandalay Bay - August 23, 2019
- Football Key Numbers - August 22, 2019
- Beer Park to host football viewing parties - August 22, 2019