LAS VEGAS – Get ready burger and sports fans! Victory Burger & Wings Co. officially opens at Circa Resort & Casino on October 28, bringing Downtown Las Vegas an array of indulgent gameday fare and premier views overlooking the world’s largest sportsbook.
Created by the founding family of American Coney Island – the 103-year-old Detroit staple known for inventing the Coney Dog – Victory Burger & Wings Co.’s concept started with notes on a napkin during a 2017 bar side conversation between owner Chris Sotiropoulos and Circa’s CEO Derek Stevens. The new eatery will be defined by massive burgers, hearty wings and photo-worthy milkshake
“Great food and sports go hand in hand. At Victory Burger & Wings Co. we’re giving you the best of both – a fun, high-energy space with prime sports watching from every vantage point, and an incredible menu that will stay on your mind long after the game is over,” said Chris Sotiropoulos, co-founder of Victory Burger & Wings Co. “When you visit, you’ll see that we put our heart into every detail of this experience.”
Victory Burger & Wing Co. will be operated by a brother and sister team made up of Sotiropoulos and Grace Keros, the third-generation owners of American Coney Island. After partnering with Stevens to bring the Detroit eatery’s first out-of-market location to the D Las Vegas, the duo worked closely with Stevens to develop the groundwork for Victory Burger & Wings Co.
Keros said, “We did not take the challenge lightly when Derek asked us to create this new concept. Over the past few years, we’ve really perfected our menu, and it’s going to absolutely blow your mind. From our top-secret burger blend to our epic sauces, you will love every bite and come back for more.”
Featuring an industrial design with exposed brick and rustic colors, Victory Burger & Wings Co. will deliver an all-star sports bar atmosphere with sightlines of Circa’s 78-million-pixel sportsbook screen and 16 TVs throughout the space so patrons don’t miss a moment of gameday action.
Sotiropoulos continued, “The good news: we’re broadcasting major sports every day of the week, so you’ll always have an excuse to visit Victory Burger & Wings Co!”
Adding to the sports fanfare, as guests are watching their teams in action, they might spot some of their favorite podcasters or sports radio shows broadcasting from the center of Victory Burger & Wings Co. The venue will have its own designated radio booth, where a variety of major sports talk shows can conduct broadcasts and interviews throughout the week.
The following are highlights of the Victory Burger & Wing Co. menu:
• Burgers – Signature burgers will be the star of Victory Burger & Wing Co.’s menu. Served on a caramelized potato bun, guests can customize their burger with a either a beef patty made with a proprietary blend of Angus beef, short ribs and brisket; or select chicken breast, ground turkey or the meatless Impossible Burger. The six signature burgers will include:
• The Victory Burger, doused in top-secret Victory Sauce, cheddar cheese and thick-sliced bacon.
• The Vegas Martini Burger, a twist on the Michigan favorite, the Olive Burger, layered with cheddar cheese and mixed with cream cheese, mayo and green chopped olives
• The flavor-heavy Victory Loco Burger, featuring a fire-roasted combination of corn, poblano pepper and onion, pickled jalapenos, creamy blanco cheese sauce and sliced avocado
• The Fondue Burger, covered in melted creamy blanco cheese over fire-roasted red peppers, artichokes and tomatoes
• The BBQ Burger, topped with two strips of bacon, a breaded onion ring and barbecue sauce
• The classic American Burger, reminiscent of a traditional cheeseburger
• Wings – Victory Burger & Wing Co.’s jumbo chicken wings are sure to satisfy. Each order will include six breaded wings available in flavors such as Buffalo, BBQ, Garlic Parmesan and Red Chili. No wing is complete without a superb sauce, and guests can get their dip on with homemade ranch, bleu cheese, and jalapeno ranch.
• Appetizers & Sides – Perfect for sharing, Victory Burger & Wing Co.’s appetizers and sides are a great way to kick off a game. Stacked as high as they can, the Nachos will be served with creamy blanco cheese, fire roasted corn poblano mix, jalapenos, topped with cotija cheese. The crispy waffle fries are sure to become a must-have and can be ordered in sweet potato form or smothered in cheddar and bacon. Other appetizers will include Fried Green Beans, Chicken Tenders and Onion Rings.
• Salads – For lighter options, guests can try one of Victory Burger & Wing Co.’s salads. This includes the Victory Loco Salad, which mirrors the burger of the same name with fire-roasted vegetables, citrus chipotle ranch, cotija cheese and crushed chips; the Hand-Picked Greens, filled with roasted tomatoes, Spanish peppers, artichokes, and crispy onions with a cream basil-pesto vinaigrette; or a classic Caesar Salad.
• Milkshakes – Tapping into childhood nostalgia, Victory Burger & Wings Co. will offer a variety of larger-than-life milkshakes. Paying homage to favorite cereals, the shakes include Captain Crunch Berries, Chocolate Cocoa Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Victory Burger & Wings Co. will offer counter-service ordering, along with the option to place orders via iPad from the sportsbook.
The restaurant will join several original concepts at Circa, including steakhouse Barry’s Downtown Prime from renowned Chef Barry S. Dakake; Saginaw’s Delicatessen from fellow Detroit restaurateur, Paul Saginaw; 8 East from Downtown Las Vegas’ Dan Coughlin; and Carolina-style barbecue from Chef Rex Bernales.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Now Open: Circa Resort & Casino Debuts Hotel Tower & Legacy Club Rooftop Lounge - December 28, 2020
- Vegas’ New Rooftop Lounge – Legacy Club at Circa – Now Accepting Reservations - December 23, 2020
- The Plaza Hotel & Casino announces Greyhound station redevelopment and Symphony Park connectivity projects - December 2, 2020