Helpful info if you’re in Vegas for March Madness.
- How to use Uber or Lyft instead of taxis (you can use code – marcm2209ue – for $15 off your first ride)
- March Madness Survival Guide
- Links to download all Vegas sports wagering apps
- Where to watch the games (and helpful links)
- Follow @CoversJLo for line movement and news from sports books
- Where to drink beer: Vegas Strip and Downtown
- Free nightclub passes here and here (a friend operates and I trust him)
- Show and nightclub performances
- The low rollers guide to gambling in downtown Las Vegas
- Enjoy Saint Patrick’s Day on and around the Vegas Strip
- Casino Royale is a great spot to load an app if you bet with William Hill
- Discount show tickets
- Top 10 lists of everything in Vegas
- Pools are open!
- Best cheap blackjack on the Vegas Strip
- Best and worst craps odds on the Vegas Strip
- March Madness is kind of big deal in Vegas
- Great restaurants to get brunch
- My favorite places to eat in downtown Las Vegas
The following two tabs change content below.
Las Vegas Writer, Marketer, Consultant. I love Vegas and everything about it. When in Vegas do 3 things: eat, drink & gamble.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Vegas News | 2 Casinos Sold, Another On The Block? - October 21, 2019
- 3 Limited Engagements Returning To Vegas In 2020 - October 18, 2019
- Manilow Residency To Continue In 2020 - October 18, 2019