Cantor Gaming Adds Another Sportsbook In Las Vegas..Blah Blah Blah. Instead of writing about each addition I figure I’ll give a guide to each Cantor Gaming sportsbook and list highlights.
- Lagasse’s Stadium (Palazzo) – Restaurant, Bar, Stadium Seating, Mini Casino, Outdoor Billiards, Skyboxes. Easily the best sportsbook. Anywhere.
- Venetian – Biggest and brightest sportsbook TV’s I’ve ever seen. A lot of room. Bar with video poker in back of book.
- Tropicana – Huge with ample seating. Feels like mission control. Can enter without going into casino via MGM Grand bridge.
- Cosmopolitan – This place is tiny and awkward. The only reason to go here is because it’s in Cosmo and close to Holsteins Burgers and Marquee.
- Palms – Small and crowded sportsbook that has an adjoining poker room. If you don’t mind the click clack of chips in the background, this is fine.
- Hard Rock – Small sportsbook that, besides football season, is never really crowded. Drink service is minimal so BYO.
- MResort – This is where is all began for Cantor Gaming. With all of the new sportsbooks, this sportsbook looks and feels old. It can use an update.
- Silverton – Silverton is considered a locals casino and is located between Mandalay Bay and M Resort. This sportsbook fits perfectly with the casino and is a sneaky great place to watch a game.
There are upsides to Cantor Gaming sportsbooks, like the new, beautiful television screens and nifty technology, but you will not receive a comp drink unless you’re betting $10,000 per game, you won’t receive any casino comps and you’ll be lucky to see a cocktail waitress walk by to get you a drink.
This list will be updated as Cantor Gaming adds more casinos.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Lionel Richie Returns to Wynn Las Vegas with All-New Show, “Lionel Richie – Las Vegas” in March 2020 - September 16, 2019
- Oyo Hotels Partner With Highgate To Create Its First 657 Room Flagship Oyo Hotel & Casino In Las Vegas - September 16, 2019
- Vegas News | Circus Circus Rumor, Airbnb and More Changes at Plaza - September 16, 2019