LAS VEGAS (March 7, 2022) — Celebrated Chef Bobby Flay has expanded his fast-casual brand, Bobby’s Burgers, with an additional location now open at Paris Las Vegas. Drawn from Flay’s love of bold flavors and top-quality ingredients, this quick-service establishment brings a unique twist to traditional burgers, fries and shakes.
“We are very pleased to join the roster of exciting restaurants and esteemed culinary talents at Paris Las Vegas,” said Flay. “Thanks to our ongoing partnership with Caesars Entertainment, we are thrilled to open a third location of Bobby’s Burgers in Las Vegas and share our delicious offerings at another distinctive and dynamic resort at the center of the Strip.”
Bobby’s Burgers at Paris Las Vegas features Flay’s original recipes and classic flavors, including fries with signature sauces, spoon bending milkshakes, as well as burgers with a twist. Those looking for traditional burgers with unique flavors can indulge in the Crunchburger, topped with cheese and crispy potato chips; the Bobby Blue + Bacon Burger, topped with blue cheese sauce and bacon; or the Nacho Burger drizzled in hot queso and pickled jalapeños. Other options include Bobby’s Veggie Burger with barbecue mushrooms, chickpeas, quinoa, lettuce and tomato, or the Fried Chicken Sandwich.
Bobby’s Burgers will also feature new breakfast menu items, including the Breakfast Bacon Sandwich with soft scrambled eggs, American cheese, Bobby’s sauce and potato chips on a Brioche bun; the Brunch Burger featuring a fried egg topped with American cheese and bacon on a Brioche bun; Cinnamon Maple Oatmeal with Greek yogurt, dried cranberries and toasted pecans; and the Breakfast Burrito with soft scrambled eggs, bacon, American cheese, avocado, Bobby’s sauce and potato chips served inside a whole wheat tortilla.
- Menu favorites include:
- French fries, made-to-order and topped with cheese and bacon, sweet potato fries and buttermilk onion rings
- An assortment of delicious dipping sauces, including the signature Bobby’s sauce, honey mustard-horseradish and house-made ranch
- Spoon bending milkshakes with flavors including vanilla bean, dark chocolate, cookies + cream, strawberry and pistachio topped with whipped cream
- A selection of refreshments and domestic ice-cold beers make for perfect pairings
Bobby’s Burgers at Paris Las Vegas is located across from Le Journal and near the soon-to-open Nobu Paris and The Bedford by Martha Stewart. Bobby’s Burgers at Paris Las Vegas is open Friday and Saturday from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. and Sunday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to midnight.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Sting Extends Critically-Acclaimed Las Vegas Residency At Caesars Palace With New Dates April 1 – 9, 2023 - June 13, 2022
- Jack Binion’s Steak to Debut at Bally’s Las Vegas June 2022 as Resort Transitions to Horseshoe Las Vegas - May 24, 2022
- MGM Resorts International Announces Transaction to Acquire the Operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - May 17, 2022