LAS VEGAS (Oct. 18, 2021) — Acclaimed Chef Bobby Flay and Caesars Entertainment today announced plans to expand Flay’s fast-casual brand, Bobby’s Burgers, to two new locations on the Las Vegas Strip at Harrah’s Las Vegas and Paris Las Vegas. Bobby’s Burgers is inspired by Flay’s love of the grill and the traditional burger, fries and shake combo.
“Since the opening of our first Las Vegas location at Caesars Palace back in May, we’ve seen an incredible response to Bobby’s Burgers and my twist on the American classic,” said Flay. “Now guests can also enjoy one of my burgers at Harrah’s or just beneath the Eiffel Tower replica at Paris, with both center-Strip locations easily accessible and serving up some of the best bites in town.”
“Bobby Flay has been an incredible partner to Caesars for nearly 20 years, and with the success of his two most recent concepts—Amalfi and Bobby’s Burgers—we were inclined to find additional opportunities for our guests to experience his food,” said Caesars Entertainment Regional President Sean McBurney. “Guests of Harrah’s and Paris are going to be blown away by the flavors Bobby is able to inject into his recipes and the hand-crafting that goes into each menu item—especially my personal favorite, the cookies and cream milkshake.”
When Flay is done working in the kitchens of his fine dining restaurants, he craves just one thing: a burger. That love for American cuisine can be found on the menu at Bobby’s Burgers. Not only will guests see an array of flavors represented, but Bobby’s Burgers also focuses on high-quality, made-to-order recipes at approachable prices.
The menu at the two new locations features Flay’s original recipes including signature burgers, fries with delicious sauces and creamy milkshakes. On the carefully curated menu, guests will find classic flavors as well as burgers with a twist. Guests looking for traditional burgers with unique flavors can indulge in the Crunchburger, topped with bacon, American cheese and potato chips; or the Bobby Blue + Bacon Burger, topped with blue cheese sauce and bacon. Guests can also opt to try burgers without beef, including Bobby’s Veggie Burger with barbecue mushrooms, chickpeas, quinoa, lettuce and tomato. Additionally, the Harrah’s location will offer breakfast options on their menu.
Other highlights include:
- Side options such as French fries, fries with toppings such as cheese and bacon, sweet potato fries and buttermilk onion rings
- A variety of dipping sauces, including ranch, honey mustard-horseradish for the traditionalists or Bobby’s special sauce for the adventurous
- Milkshake flavors including vanilla bean, dark chocolate, cookies + cream, strawberry and pistachio
- A selection of refreshments and ice-cold beers make for perfect pairings
Bobby’s Burgers at Harrah’s Las Vegas is slated to open by December 2021 and will be located in Fulton Street Food Hall. Bobby’s Burgers at Paris Las Vegas is anticipated to open March 2022 and will be located in the Le Boulevard area, adjacent to the coming-soon Nobu Restaurant & Lounge.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Miranda Lambert extends Las Vegas residency through the end of 2023 - December 1, 2022
- Garth Brooks extends Las Vegas concert dates at Caesars Palace - December 1, 2022
- Enchant Christmas Returns To Las Vegas Ballpark - November 14, 2022