Press release: LAS VEGAS – Guests can cheer on their favorite team by celebrating the Big Game at a special watch party at HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas on Sunday, February 2, 2020. From 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., the gaming hotspot will offer an unforgettable game day experience with an all-you-can-eat buffet, up close football action on the arena’s 50-foot LED screen, VIP rooms, giveaways, and more. Tickets will start at $50 per person.
• All-You-Can-Eat Game Day Package – Fans can bring their game face and appetite with HyperX Esports Arena’s all-you-can-eat game day buffet. The feast comes complete with a nacho and chili bar, pulled pork sliders, pretzel bites with beer cheese sauce, Carolina BBQ rib tips and much more. Access to the buffet is included with every ticket purchase.
• Up Close Screen Action – To catch every touchdown, visitors can watch the Big Game from HyperX Esports Arena’s massive 50-foot LED screen. With 30,000 feet of venue space that includes banquet-style and high-top seating options, there will not be a bad view in the house.
• Private Big Game VIP Rooms – For an elevated experience, the venue will offer VIP private rooms, featuring TVs and luxury seating. Each room can accommodate up to 15 guests, with easy access to the arena’s second-level bar for custom cocktails.
To reserve a spot, visit the event site or email Karen Carlough at email@example.com for VIP room rental.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Christopher “Kid” Reid Leaps into The Spare Room at Downtown Grand Saturday, Feb 29 - January 20, 2020
- Sapphire Las Vegas & Sexy Sports Personality Mia Khalifa Host Big Game Sunday Bash - January 20, 2020
- Vegas News | MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay SOLD, New Caesars Takes Shape + More - January 20, 2020