LAS VEGAS – Gear up football fans. Downtown Las Vegas is ramping up for a variety of thrilling Big Game watch events at Circa Resort & Casino and the D Las Vegas on Sunday, February 13. Sports aficionados everywhere will have access to premium viewing options, including a pool party bash at Stadium Swim, to watch parties in the world’s largest sportsbook.
“We’re preparing for one of the most exciting Big Game days downtown has ever seen,” said Circa and the D’s CEO Derek Stevens. “This past year has generated a lot of pent-up demand for fun and entertainment. We can’t wait to make up for lost time and to create an unforgettable day for our guests.”
Downtown Las Vegas’ Big Game events will include the following:
Circa Resort & Casino
Circa will host two major Big Game celebrations where fans can party in style, either at the world’s largest sportsbook or the resort’s dynamic pool amphitheater, Stadium Swim.
VIP Viewing at the World’s Largest Sportsbook: Fans looking for the ultimate football Sunday Funday can place bets at Circa’s sportsbook and catch the game on its massive 78-million-pixel, high-definition screen. Operated by Stevens’ sports betting brand, Circa Sports, the venue features exclusive seating areas equipped with power outlets and Wi-Fi, as well as food and beverage from Victory Burger & Wings Co., Project BBQ and Saginaw’s Delicatessen. Packages include:
• Circa Club Upper: Get a bird’s-eye view of the book with a spot in the Circa Club Upper section. Each table gives dedicated football viewers a space to enjoy top-notch service and luxury booth seating.
• Circa Club Lower: These tables at the Circa Club Lower section are perfect for medium-to-large groups.
• Champions Club: The Champions Club section includes family style seating in the center of the sportsbook.
• Legends Club: Spectators can get a front-row view with plush recliners in the Legends Club, located directly in front of the book’s screen.
• Grandstands: The stadium style seating on the sides of the sportsbook is perfect for smaller groups.
• Pool Party at Stadium Swim: Fans can soak in the sun at the country’s largest pool destination for sports lovers, Stadium Swim. Housing six temperature-controlled pools, two swim-up bars and a 143-foot diagonal, 14-million-megapixel LED screen, guests can take advantage of several poolside packages:
• Owners Suite: Groups who seek Vegas-style luxury can book the Owners Suite, accommodating up to 30 guests. This bundle includes a VIP super cabana with a 65-inch TV, a lush courtyard viewing area with an 86-inch TV and a private in-suite restroom. Parties also will receive three magnum bottles of select spirits with complimentary mixers, a bottle of Dom Pérignon Brut champagne, two cases of beers, one case of waters, a choice of 48 non-alcoholic beverages and six select party platters.
• The Executive Suite: For a more private experience, groups can reserve one of Stadium Swim’s VIP cabanas. The high-end space can house up to 12 people and features its own high-definition TV to catch all the action up close. The package also includes two magnum bottles of a select spirit with complimentary mixers, one bottle of select champagne, a case of beer, a choice of 36 non-alcoholic beverages and three select food platters.
• Stadium Booth: This bundle includes a VIP pool side box with space for up to 12 people and includes one magnum bottle of a select spirit with complimentary mixers, one bottle of select champagne, one case of beer, 12 red bulls, 12 waters and three party platters of delicious game-day bites.
• Executive Booth: Guests can live large with a VIP booth package for up to eight guests and includes one magnum bottle of select spirits with complimentary mixers, one bottle of select champagne, 12 beers, six Red Bulls, six waters and two food platters.
• On-Field Box: This bundle includes a VIP “On-Field Box” with accommodations for up to eight people. This package includes one magnum bottle of a select spirit with complimentary mixers, one bottle of select champagne, 12 beers, six red bulls, six waters and two select party platters.
• End Zone Seats: This bundle includes a VIP daybed with seating for up to six people, one bottle of a select spirit with complimentary mixers, one bucket of beer and two party platters of delicious game-day bites.
• VIP-Admission: Guests with this package can look forward to exclusive access with standing room only views at the Club Level viewing area and two complimentary drinks.
• General Admission: Fans who purchase this package will have “field access” with standing room only viewing for the game, two complimentary drinks and availability to the Game Day buffet.
the D Las Vegas
With many unique ways to watch games – from the multiple large flat screen TVs at LONGBAR to the lively atmosphere at BarCanada – the D Las Vegas is an energetic destination for fans to place a bet or catch the action.
• Private Man Caves: In the D’s private Man Caves, guests can kick back in their own exclusive space with multiple high-definition screens, plush MVP seating and unlimited game-day food and drinks.
• Special Gameday Package: Fans can host a high-energy watch event at the 11,000-square-foot Big Game party hub on the D’s 12th floor. The package includes state-of-the-art sound and TV, unlimited stadium food and drink and on-site Circa Sports betting. For easy wagering, Circa Sports will have live ticket writers at betting stations throughout the game, offering the unparalleled convenience and expertise for which the betting brand is known.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Sting Extends Critically-Acclaimed Las Vegas Residency At Caesars Palace With New Dates April 1 – 9, 2023 - June 13, 2022
- Jack Binion’s Steak to Debut at Bally’s Las Vegas June 2022 as Resort Transitions to Horseshoe Las Vegas - May 24, 2022
- MGM Resorts International Announces Transaction to Acquire the Operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - May 17, 2022