I’ve been taking a look at the best video poker from Atlantic City to Las Vegas recently. Today I decided to look to see which casinos offered the best video poker on the Las Vegas Strip. The Vegas strip does NOT include places just off the strip like Palms and Hard Rock Casino.
Most casinos offer good video poker games in their high limit rooms with games starting at $5 so I decided to look at the best video poker games under $5 since that’s what more people play.
The good video poker games listed here are between 10 cents and $2 with max bets from 50 cents to $10. The pay table percentages are all based on max bets. Once again casinos are listed from best video poker to worst.
- Circus Circus 100.25% Aces and Eights
- Excalibur 99.58% Triple Double Bonus
- Luxor 99.54% Jacks or Better (JoB)
- New York-New York 99.54% JoB
- Treasure Island 99.54% JoB
- Mandalay Bay 99.20% Loose Deuces Wild
- Aria 99.17% Bonus Poker (BP)
- Casino Royale 99.17% BP
- Riviera 99.17% BP
- Tropicana 99.17% BP
- MGM Grand 99.11% DB
- Mirage 99.11% Double Bonus (DB)
- Wynn 99.11% DB
- Caesars Palace 98.45% JoB
- Flamingo 98.45% JoB
- Palazzo 98.45% JoB
- Planet Hollywood 98.45% JoB
- Venetian 98.45% JoB
- Bally’s 98.01% BP
- Cosmopolitan 98.01% BP
- Encore 98.01% BP
- Harrah’s 98.01% BP
- Paris 98.01% BP
- The Quad 98.01% BP
- Monte Carlo NA
- Stratosphere NA
The biggest surprises from this research is that there are positive returning machines on the Vegas strip (Circus Circus) and that the Stratosphere has absolutely no playable video poker games according to vpFREE. Monte Carlo has playable video poker but all are $5 machines.
All information from vpFREE2, the best place to research video poker. Each casino links to their respective page on vpFREE.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Las Vegas IV Therapy - July 22, 2019
- Vegas News | Cosmopolitan Gives, Circa Progresses and Downtown Grand Upgrades - July 21, 2019
- What are Laurel Lounges in Las Vegas? - July 18, 2019