The property’s (Cosmopolitan) average daily room rate of $273 topped other high-end properties. For example, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore reported ADR of $258, while The Venetian and the Palazzo reported a combined ADR of $211.
Hotel room prices in Vegas are very flexible because they fluctuate between prices being advertised to the public and what’s offered to existing customers through players clubs. So you’ll see a wide range of prices for any hotel room in Vegas.
The order of these hotels makes sense if you look at their popularity by younger customers who are a little less discerning when it comes to price. If you’re dropping $1,000 for a bottle of Grey Goose at XS or Marquee why not spend the extra money to crash at those hotels too.
This is good news to me because The Palazzo is one of my favorite places to stay in Vegas for a lot of reasons.
- Suites – I love that all the rooms are suites. When I’m on vacation I love the extra room. I feel like I can actually sit in the room and relax as opposed to most hotel rooms which are about half the size. Also, 3 TV’s.
- Lagasse’s Stadium – Easily the best sportsbook in the world.
- Dining – The options for fine or casual dining are great and between The Venetian and The Palazzo there are almost 10 coffee places.
- Casino – The Palazzo isn’t the most popular casino so it’s usually not very crowded. Much like my hotel room, I like having space in the casino.
- Atmosphere – While The Venetian is overrun with families The Palazzo isn’t as crowded and there’s enough space where you never feel cramped. It’s one of the most relaxing hotel casino combinations.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Jerry Seinfeld Returns To The Colosseum At Caesars Palace In Spring Of 2020 With Four Shows - November 12, 2019
- Getting The Most From Video Poker Bars In Vegas - November 12, 2019
- Gordon Ramsay Steak Debuts New Design and Menu at Paris Las Vegas - November 12, 2019