If you’re a video poker player in Las Vegas then you want to play downtown. There are games with positive returns in almost every casino. If you’re like me and prefer to play perfectly instead of playing a game with plus EV, there is 9/6 Jacks or Better (99.56% return) or 8/5 Bonus Poker (99.17% return) readily available.
Here’s the rundown of the best video poker in downtown Vegas beginning with the casinos that have the most options for good video poker games.
- The D – Long Bar video poker is not on this list. That game has about 94% returns.
- El Cortez
- Las Vegas Club
- Four Queens
- Main Street Station
- Golden Gate
- Golden Nugget
- Gold Spike – At least they have “Sexy Blackjack“
All information from vpFREE2, the best place to research video poker.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- MLB Betting: FanDuel Sportsbook Has Odds For Every Possible World Series Matchup Left - September 23, 2019
- A Closer Look At The Miracle Mile Shops - September 23, 2019
- What goes on at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds? - September 23, 2019