If you’re a video poker player in Las Vegas then you want to play downtown. There are games with positive returns in almost every casino. If you’re like me and prefer to play perfectly instead of playing a game with plus EV, there is 9/6 Jacks or Better (99.56% return) or 8/5 Bonus Poker (99.17% return) readily available.
Here’s the rundown of the best video poker in downtown Vegas beginning with the casinos that have the most options for good video poker games.
- The D – Long Bar video poker is not on this list. That game has about 94% returns.
- El Cortez
- Las Vegas Club
- Four Queens
- Main Street Station
- Golden Gate
- Golden Nugget
- Gold Spike – At least they have “Sexy Blackjack“
All information from vpFREE2, the best place to research video poker.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Circa Restaurants Announced - February 24, 2020
- Vegas News | New Caesars Slimming Down, MGM Breached, Vegas Gets A Dream Hotel and Resorts World Has Hilton Brands - February 24, 2020
- Red Rock Casino Hotel Room Upgrades - February 20, 2020