Most gaming on the Vegas Strip is worse than those offered in downtown Vegas but that’s not entirely true when it comes to dice. Craps on the Vegas strip is almost the same at every casino but there are a few locations that stand out being better than the rest. Here’s the breakdown.
- 100x – The Cromwell
- 10x – SLS Las Vegas, Stratosphere
- 3-4-5x – Aria, Bally’s, Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Casino Royale, Cosmopolitan, Encore, Excalibur, Flamingo, Harrah’s, The Quad, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York New York, Palazzo, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Treasure Island, Tropicana, Venetian
- 2x – Circus Circus, Wynn/Encore
3-4-5 Craps is the norm on the strip and that’s fine. Regardless of the odds craps still has some of the lowest house edges in the casino. The difference between 3-4-5 and 100x odds is fairly small and not enough to make me go somewhere I don’t want. That said, if Cosmopolitan or somewhere nice had a 100x odds game they would likely find me at the table.
Note: If you know different odds at any of the casinos please leave a comment. This craps survey was updated 3/2018.
Photo – flickr jcnikon
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- New owner at SLS Las Vegas - April 20, 2018
- You Best Bet Station Casinos Loves The Vegas Golden Knights - April 20, 2018
- Free Concerts Downtown Las Vegas - April 19, 2018