MGM Resorts has been planning to launch a new players club to rival Harrah’s Total Rewards. MGM Resorts International announced Mlife and will slowly start rolling it out to most of its properties nationwide.
Mlife is currently available at Beau Rivage in Tunica Biloxi, MS. In August Mlife will be available in Detroit and in Las Vegas before the year is over.
Essentially MGM will try to mirror everything Total Rewards offers does both offline and online. Examples from the Mlife FAQ:
- Mlife will slot play more heavily than table play.
- Mlife will now group players by tiers.
- Use of tier credits and reward credits.
- Ability to link users to one account.
- MGM Holiday Gift Shoppe rivals Total Rewards Gift Rewards.
If imitation is the most sincere for of flattery Harrah’s should be blushing. Current Players Club points will move to Mlife when your favorite property switches over to Mlife.
To their credit the MGM Mlife website is pretty sharp looking. Cheers to the rollout working smoothly. Keep the room offers coming.